FAQ

I want to be unbanned!

<<

dredaz

Pawn

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: I want to be unbanned!

Hi admin. I was accused of cheating.
First of all, I want to apologize for this. Through I've never used an engine or some-kind of chess software when playing , but I know that there is a reason for the staff to ban me. I was kicked out when playing, with a message Banning reason: Cheating - Under-rated player/Sandbagger.And I think this is what happened:

- Some time ago, when I created an account, I was preparing for a quick-play tournament. So, I often played with short time. However, I didn't play well in the pressure of time, so I often lost.
- Dated back to that time, I was not using a personal computer (I used computer with my younger brother). And when my using time is up, I passed the computer to him, not closing the tab I opened, intending to make it convenience when I sat back and continue to play (not signing in again)... My brother told me that he sometime play under my name. However, he has just started with chess, so he didn't play well, so he often lost.

- And now, when I'm out of that tournament, I started playing with very long time, usually 25 min + 10 sec, or 20 min, or 15 min, and I got good result.
- Now, I really care about the privacy. Because I read rules on this forum, and I know that 2 person use 1 name to play is not allow, and may cause some misunderstanding. So, there are no more idiot lose.

It look like I play under-rated, but I do not. If you think it's necessary, you may took all of my cubit. It's my fault to cause this misunderstanding, and I would happily to play again from the start, but please understand and allow me to signing in again.
Thank you very much, at least for reading this.
Best regards
Dredaz
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:56 pm

You are allowed to make a new account, just don't repeat what you have done.

Thanks,
Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

dredaz

Pawn

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Sansen wrote:You are allowed to make a new account, just don't repeat what you have done.

Thanks,
Sansen

Can I ask for the same "dredaz" account? I told some of my friends thatI was using this nick name. As I said, you may take all cubit, or anything that could be, and it's just like the new account one. All I ask is this name. I used it almost everywhere I go. It's painful for me to see I myself being reated as a cheater :)
Thanks,
Dredaz
<<

dredaz

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Sansen wrote:You are allowed to make a new account, just don't repeat what you have done.

Thanks,
Sansen

Please sir Sansen.
I swear that I didn't break the rule on purpose. To show my attitude, I'm willing to return everything I got since I registered here (including cubit, experience point, rating point...). I just ask to keep my account's name.
I'm awaiting for your answer.
Respectfully,
Dredaz
<<

faiz_kluang

Pawn

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 am

please unbanned my accound and i will follow the polisy.. pleaseeee.... beleave me i promise
<<

deconan94

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 am

i not sandbagged my tourmen rating.. i just about because i don want to play.. it's not resign.. why u banned my accound ? i feel sorry and not do again.. can i get my accound back ?
<<

varmman

Pawn

Post Tue May 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Why the hell did i was banned from chesscube ?? i was not using any softwares or engine while playing! i am very disappointed with the admin! Well i'm very sure that a moron from Indonesia reported against me blindly because he lost two games against me,then he outraged and accused for using softwares/engine without any evidence.....i need some justice over here! i need somebody to solve this!
<<

himalayh

Knight

Post Wed May 02, 2012 12:18 pm

sansen good work but people be careful all will not be unbanned :P
Learning Gives Creativity
Creativity Leads You To Think
Thinking Provides you Knowledge
Knowledge Makes You Great
-A.P.J Abdul Kalam
<<

snipeshow

Pawn

Post Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 pm

I want to be unbanned!

Hi my account is bobfisherman and i want my account back because when i got up this morning and tried to log on, it said i was banned for cheating. The thing i don't get is that they banned me when i wasn't even online and secondly i was never cheating. That account meant a lot to me and i have worked very hard on it and want it back. I had a 2315 rating or something around there and around 25,000 cubits and an xp level of 46 or something. If i was to start with a new account it would take me forever to get back up to those numbers so i would appreciate an explanation and my account back. Thank you.
<<

ihatechess345

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 am

Sansen wrote:
naranjojomar wrote:please , im begging you to remove me from banning . naranjojomar is my account name . so sorry . I apologize !!! (e)
I really dont know any technicalities , but my sin is thet i often play with low rated players to gain cubes than to play with my same ratings , Im so sorry for that , Im addicted to chess , please do not cut my dfreams , Thankyou , Godbless

In your case we do NOT unban any user who has cheated. We however allow you to make a new account, but please be aware that successive account bannings may result to an IP ban.

Is there even a rule against playing low-rated players to gain cubits said in the Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy?
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages