FAQ

Cheat Bounty - Report Cheats & Get Rewarded!

<<

kenchu

Pawn

Post Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

Re: Cheat Bounty - Report Cheats & Get Rewarded!

i am one of the active player n chess cube.. but my friend banned for cheating which is not.. his name is wanchu.. he is a great chess player.. i am one of his big fan.. just informing you that.. don't just banned a player if an enemy player wants to.. the defeated player don't accept the fact that they're defeated.. so banned carefully... tnx.. hoping his account back.. tnx
<<

tomo9999

Pawn

Post Tue May 29, 2012 8:31 pm

slavonic ukrain
<<

captainsnudge

Pawn

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

I have, on some occasions encountered players who i have beaten quite easily then on the re-match have been beaten to easily buy supposedly the same player. This to me suggests there are on some occasions more than one player on the opposite computer. This is a form of cheating, in order to gain as many credits as possible away from unwary players.

Its a pity you cannot remove this style of cheating period

peter shaw
<<

samzire

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 pm

what do u mean by engine?
<<

betara

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 am

why i have been banned from chess cube...i never cheating n i never playing with engine...this is diasappointed me (6)
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 am

Great! Excellent initiative Cheat_Hunter! I will help you in this hunt. You can count on me. =d =d :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
<<

sanjay28

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

I am ready to help you. I am oblized. Thanks Chess Cube.. You are the best site for chess players.
<<

haikusan

Pawn

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

ENGINE PROBLEMS - false reality on the screen

I want to ask why is no reaction and no discussion about losing games because of bad connection. Something is wrong in the software. Let's say, you may lose your connection but nothing tells you about this. The seconds on the clock of the opponent continue to pass for the opponent on your screen but you don't know that, as a matter of fact, YOU were disconnected and your time is running out. I regret that I wasn't smart and I lost the opportunity to get a PRINT SCREEN, when I had on the screen the result that I FORFEITED ON TIME but in the same time on the board on the same screen my opponent was UNDER CHECK! I simply saw on the screen in the last moment of the game the clock of my opponent running (he had under 30 seconds) and suddenly I lost cubits and rating and the computer said that I LOST THE GAME! Why? My opponent was under check and I waited for him to move! That's why some of the players accuse each other of cheating, when the guilt belongs to the engine, the website, CHESSCUBE! So why can't you repair this and make to appear an instant warning when you are disconnected? I don't know, I think it is not fair to lose games without your fault. You should find a way to warn a player when he is disconnected, but he sees on the screen that he is connected and everything seems to go normally. You wait the move of your opponent, you see his clock ticking and suddenly you lose, the engine tells you that you were out of time... Your opponent has no fault in this situation, maybe he sees that you were disconnected, but you did't know because the screen shows your opponent still thinking. In this kind of situation, the cheater is the website, Chesscube. Can you resolve this?
<<

salemamar

Pawn

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:50 pm

user nameis waleed2003 i banned from chesscube for sandbuger ...i opologize realy i think its aclever way to win cube and rate .... im didnt read the privecy of the site ...im sorryihate cheat and i think its astubed way to win ...but my acount is from 3 years maybe i m sad to lose it in that way... :(
<<

drcheck

King

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm

salemamar wrote:user nameis waleed2003 i banned from chesscube for sandbuger ...i opologize realy i think its aclever way to win cube and rate .... im didnt read the privecy of the site ...im sorryihate cheat and i think its astubed way to win ...but my acount is from 3 years maybe i m sad to lose it in that way... :(

it is very sad that you believe that being clever about unfairly accumulating cubits from out customers that pay for their cubits should be allowed. It should not be a matter of you reading the rules or not, it should be that you understood that what you were attempting to do was morally wrong, not "clever".
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News