FAQ

Answers for some frequently asked questions (FAQ)

<<

newba

Knight

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 am

Re: Answers for some frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Wonderful topic. Every country forum should translate that topics you listed and make one similar to this.
:clap:
Brazil community's rocketeer!
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm

newba wrote:Wonderful topic. Every country forum should translate that topics you listed and make one similar to this.

Thank you!
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

newba

Knight

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 am

johncenaa wrote:
newba wrote:Wonderful topic. Every country forum should translate that topics you listed and make one similar to this.

Thank you!

You're welcome!

Also, I started translating the topics to portuguese, and I'm using yours as guide (A) :dance:
<<

viktornielsen

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 pm

I would like to study an opening, however in my game history, i don't know how to find a special opening, any methods to do that? So I can analyse the games with that opening my next tournament opponent is playing.
<<

newba

Knight

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

viktornielsen wrote:I would like to study an opening, however in my game history, i don't know how to find a special opening, any methods to do that? So I can analyse the games with that opening my next tournament opponent is playing.

Viktornielsen, to analyse an opening is a very complex task. I can recommend you to search for openings websites on the internet, and learn the principles for each individual opening, see where you mistook it, etc.
Anyway, if you want to analyse a game or try analysing the openings, you gotta do some stuff:
• First of all, get your game PGN. You can do so by entering a game at your game history and then clicking the disk icon, top-right corner
• Once you saved the PGN, you'll need an analysing program/engine. You can buy those and install at your computer, then open the PGN file
• If you can't afford to buy a program, just enter this site and try analysing from the PGN you saved or just by repeating the game until the position you want to be analysed
• I also suggest you stock up some cubits and rent some videos from ChessCube. Dude, these are hot! :dance:

Well, there are some good terraqueous ways. Cheers! ;)
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

nice..really helpfull
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

phredd

Pawn

Post Tue May 22, 2012 12:23 am

Hi,
I am having trouble logging in to the site. I haven't been on properly for a while, but when I try to log in now, it just gets stuck saying "Logging in stage 2 of 2 0%" And does not go any further.

There oviously isn't a prob;em with the username/password, because when i clicked the 'get help' link, it took me to these forums, where i was signed in...

Any advice?

Thanks
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:32 pm

phredd wrote:Hi,
I am having trouble logging in to the site. I haven't been on properly for a while, but when I try to log in now, it just gets stuck saying "Logging in stage 2 of 2 0%" And does not go any further.

Try This..
1. Clear cookies of your browser..
2.update your flash player
Then try to LOGIN
IF nothing happen then try...
LOGIN with different browser
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

bigbamer

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm

how do you add friends on chess cube
:S
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 pm

bigbamer wrote:how do you add friends on chess cube
:S

Click on his\her name... then click on add to friends.. :dance:
KnightAttack
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base