FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

warriorqueen

Pawn

Post Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Viewing games and players

Is it possible to view ALL the games that are currently being played rather than merely the top 20? In any case even these games are boring to watch because they are ultra fast and I am basically an STC (Slow Time Control) type of person. Also, is it possible to view a list of ALL CC players (even those who are not currently on-line)? Other chess servers provide this information.
<<

warriorqueen

Pawn

Post Wed May 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Wild Chess

Pardon my supreme ignorance (I am a new member and am not yet quite literate on this chess-site) but do you NOT offer any Wild-Chess variations?
<<

rockius

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

i still can't get "video watching" bonus... seen 4 videos :(
<<

beasterne

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 am

Same here rockius :/
<<

woodwaxer

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello, there appears to be a bug. Every 3 min blitz tourney I join I get Black for 3 of 5 games. I tried to resolve this through email but just got the standard nothing is wrong and I must be doing bad drugs reply. So, here I am again on the forum, and I ask, "why the bleep would I waste my time posting this tripe if nothing was amiss?

-youdon'tseriouslywantmetopaydoyou
<<

beenny2

Pawn

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 am

hello there,why i am only getting half connection although i have cable enternet?
<<

mr_toad

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 am

It would be really nice if someone would reply to the question below. I posted it MONTHS ago and have re-posted regularly since.

I know that I can add a friend to my list in my 'User Control Panel' but my question is about the "Add Fred to Friends" button on the main playing page. It seems that clicking on this button has no effect whatsoever - 'Fred' is not recorded on my Control Panel list.

The whole friends/buddies thing doesn't seem to work for me at all. Any suggestions?
<<

nepoediwseye

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 pm

New to ChessCube

WATCHING GAMES:
Q: How can I join a game to spectate?
* If I want to join the game of a specific user in the room:
1. Click on the “people” tab in the top right corner of the chatroom (above the people list)
2. Scroll to the user whose game you want to watch

When I scroll to people, it only shows part of the list in "Cube Cafe" is there any reason for that!? Is there any way I can see more name list in it!?
Please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

nepoediwseye
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm

If you want to join a speacific user's game then you have to click on "live games" tab..after that Scroll to the user whose game you want to watch..then just click on it... (h)
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

attepayhaitte

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm

I congratulate, it is simply magnificent idea

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base