FAQ

Help!

<<

vertaz

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:36 am

Help!

I'm finding this very unfair. Whenever i try to find a game some high rated person comes along and destroys me. I'm pretty new to chess, yet it looks like there are few people on the site that are less than 1500, so it's very hard to find an opponent that is at my level. Now i don't even have enough cubits to play a game (except for the daily bonus). Should i find another site? because chesscube seems to be for stronger players...
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: Help!

hi Vertaz,

First of all my dear friend chesscube is the best Chess game site everyone know this truth that's why you can see the a large no. of users who are playing here and enjoying.
Now about your problem i know there only a few players who are below 1500 but here everyone wants to be a high rated player so they are always trying to play with a high rated player to get high points. and we have some specific tourny for the low rating players.
must win(criteria max 1600 rating)
for more detail you can check the tournament schedule

http://www.chesscube.com/tournament-schedule

Chess is a game of strategy. It is a game that requires some intellect, plananing, tactics, opportunity, desire and action. Those that win in chess make the best moves.
The objective of the game is to checkmate your opponents King. There are only three outcomes in chess ... win, lose or draw.and here every new user is starting from 1500* and you are still new for this site.
So my advice you to just play and do more practice that helps you to gain high rating.
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 am

vertaz wrote:I'm finding this very unfair. Whenever i try to find a game some high rated person comes along and destroys me. I'm pretty new to chess, yet it looks like there are few people on the site that are less than 1500, so it's very hard to find an opponent that is at my level. Now i don't even have enough cubits to play a game (except for the daily bonus). Should i find another site? because chesscube seems to be for stronger players...

dear user,if you look closely on your seek graph there is a filter which lets u set ur minimum and maximum ratin of the oponent that u want play,,i recomend u set this at no more than 50m points over ur existing rank,or at the same,you can also set how many cubits u want to wagwer,one more tip,you can enter tourneys and u get 45 cubes just for enterin tourney,,chesscube norm has a under 1400 tourney at 12,15 gmt maybe u cud look into that and try win some,,happydays :)
<<

zezimacolt

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

While all these answers are true, I think the best solution would be to set it to manually accept games. This lets you pick and choose who you play, rather than your game just instantly starting. It's an option before you seek a game, along with setting how many cubits to bet and other such things.
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

:)
zezimacolt wrote:While all these answers are true, I think the best solution would be to set it to manually accept games. This lets you pick and choose who you play, rather than your game just instantly starting. It's an option before you seek a game, along with setting how many cubits to bet and other such things.

:)

Return to Beginner's Corner