How to download
- Users can download ChessCube Cinema by visiting
- At this point, you need to provide your ChessCube username and password, and login into the system, where you will be able to download Cinema.
In order to successfully install/run ChessCube Cinema, you need to have Adobe AIR installed. (http://get.adobe.com/air/)
How to download videos manually
You can install Cinema and then view the videos using Chesscube Cinema. Once you have Cinema installed and running, the video download should start immediately. If it does not, you should click on the Update Library button at the top/middle of the screen.
Premium users can visit this link to check the latest weekly streaming videos available - http://www.chesscube.com/premiumVideos/
If you still dont get or see the video, please email us at [email protected] for assistance.
How to purchase videos from the shop
- Visit chesscube videos by visiting http://www.chesscube.com/shop/products/videos/ or
- Select the video which you want to purchase and select "add to cart" the page will then redirect you to your shopping cart menu, and display your shopping details.
- Choose 'proceed' to finish the process.
How to update Cinema Libraries with different usernames
Some users have various usernames, in which Username1 downloads ChessCube Cinema, and buys a couple of videos. He/She then registers username2 , and then goes into the shop to buy more videos, while logging in with username2. You might not view/download the videos you just bought.
You can completely remove the user data for ChessCube Cinema by doing the following:
1. Make sure Cinema is not open and that it is closed.
2. Go to "/Users/YourUserName/Documents" folder (usually on the C drive) and delete "ChessCube Cinema Videos" folder
3. Now go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\" folder and look for a "ChessCubeCinema.3A9405F9F5DD10EB78C07579A1858C76CD0D0DAC.1" folder don't worry about the numbers behind the name of the "ChessCubeCinema" folder, ok delete "ChessCubeCinema.3A9405F9F5DD10EB78C07579A1858C76CD0D0DAC.1" folder
4. Now if you run ChessCubeCinemaV2 again it will be like a clean install also please make sure to download the latest version of Cinema
How to back-up videos
If you want to back up videos, you can find the videos at this location in your pc:
C:\ Libraries\Documents\ChessCube Cinema Videos (Windows Vista, Windows 7)
C:\My Documents\ ChessCube Cinema Videos (Windows XP)
( applies for Linux and Mac too )
FAQ regarding Chesscube Cinema and Videos
Q: Can I copy videos I bought for my friend? Or can I copy his?
No, the videos will only play on Cinema of the user who bought the videos.
Q: I want a refund / there is a problem with the video / there is a payment error etc.
Please contact ChessCube customer support - [email protected] - they handle all purchase queries.
Q: I just bought a video - where is it!?
Download Cinema ( http://www.chesscube.com/register/cinema ) with the username you bought the video with; install it, start it, and and click on Update Library to start downloading.