FAQ

Welcome Back - I Love ChessCube Month - This July!

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Welcome Back - I Love ChessCube Month - This July!

If you :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube we have a great month planned for you in July!

What is in store for you?
ChessCube specials, competitions, the ChessCube World Cup 3, and lots of other Cubit and VIP prizes!

For starters, we have reduced the price of our annual VIP package! During July you can get a 1 year VIP account for only $24 - the lowest price ever!. That's only $2 per month!

From 01 July to 10 July - get DOUBLE CUBITS in the 2 for 1 special! :romance-smileyheart:

We also have a 15% discount on all items in our online merchandise store. Get your ChessCube or chess merchandise now and show your love for the Cube. You'll be the envy of your peers at real-world tournaments!

We are giving away over 11 million Cubits in ChessCube Tournaments in July, including tons of Crowns, Cubits and VIP for the top teams in the ChessCube World Cup 3 - where 16 countries will fight it out for the sole right to call themselves the ChessCube champions for 2012!

To make ILCC Month even more awesome - we'll giving away 1,000 Cubits EVERY DAY to a Cuber in the Cube Cafe - make sure you're online!

There is lots more to come in I Love ChessCube month, so stay tuned, and watch this space! More promotions/specials/competitions and other LOVE messages will be posted here, so check back frequently!

All our :romance-heartsthree: for your continued support!! :)
The ChessCube Team
http://www.chesscube.com
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am

Re: Welcome Back - I Love ChessCube Month - This July!

Awesome...

I :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube always the best chess site in the world.
:romance-heartsthree:
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

blaklotusband

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 am

Why I can't play? I love chess cube! Is the best website play ever! But rigth now my 'logging in stage 2 of 2' never ends... I'm tired to wait...
<<

mentalplayer

Knight

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 pm

quite intresting and exciting offers/bundles,thanks :romance-heartstiny:
<<

lakshmi_r

Pawn

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:27 am

:dance:
<<

buki82

Bishop

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:35 am

:romance-heartsthree: Great month for Cubers in CC.
Attachments
love chess cube.JPG
we love chesscube
love chess cube.JPG (7.81 KiB) Viewed 31558 times
I can write, only when I'm online in chesscube forum...!
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm

mentalplayer wrote:quite intresting and exciting offers/bundles,thanks :romance-heartstiny:

:clap:
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

lakshmi_r wrote::dance:

<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Sean wrote:If you :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube we have a great month planned for you in July!

What is in store for you?
ChessCube specials, competitions, the ChessCube World Cup 3, and lots of other Cubit and VIP prizes!

For starters, we have reduced the price of our annual VIP package! During July you can get a 1 year VIP account for only $24 - the lowest price ever!. That's only $2 per month!

From 01 July to 10 July - get DOUBLE CUBITS in the 2 for 1 special! :romance-smileyheart:

We also have a 15% discount on all items in our online merchandise store. Get your ChessCube or chess merchandise now and show your love for the Cube. You'll be the envy of your peers at real-world tournaments! :clap:

We are giving away over 11 million Cubits in ChessCube Tournaments in July, including tons of Crowns, Cubits and VIP for the top teams in the ChessCube World Cup 3 - where 16 countries will fight it out for the sole right to call themselves the ChessCube champions for 2012!

To make ILCC Month even more awesome - we'll giving away 1,000 Cubits EVERY DAY to a Cuber in the Cube Cafe - make sure you're online!

There is lots more to come in I Love ChessCube month, so stay tuned, and watch this space! More promotions/specials/competitions and other LOVE messages will be posted here, so check back frequently!

All our :romance-heartsthree: for your continued support!! :)
The ChessCube Team
http://www.chesscube.com
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

knightattack wrote:Awesome...

I :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube always the best chess site in the world.
:romance-heartsthree:

Next

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News