FAQ

Activation e mail never sent

<<

downthrough

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 am

Activation e mail never sent

it has been almost 24 hours and i still have not received my activation e mail. i have asked for it to be resent (multiple time) and yes i have doubled checked to make sure it was my correct email i signed up with. Any suggestions?
<<

Nirmittt

Queen

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: Activation e mail never sent

Hi,

Check your SPAM or JUNK mail.

Thanks,
Nirmit
<<

downthrough

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 am

yes i have also checked my spam/junk mail. still nothing :(
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi Downthrough,

Try this one more time..login with your chesscube ID..and try to type something in rooms..a pop up comes to your screen(Fix error validate your account---->RESEND E-MAIL) then click on that..

OR

You can also try these things...

If you have gmail address: go to the configuration, like this, I hope you have something like this. First go to you settings of gmail like this:
1 Image

Next step is to see that there is no filter active, if there is any disable it momentaneary.
2 Image

Last step should be to reget the message that has being sent to the email account, like this.
3 Image

I hope this helps you out. That is for gmail.

For hotmail it is alike, like this, when you first enter hotmail before doing anything like going to see your emails and so, to get to hotmail options.
1 Image

Once you enter options you need to click in the hotmail options.
2 Image

After that you need to see if there is any filter and if hotmail has blocked chesscube or that sort of things and see if there is some other things that may have blocked validating emails.
3 Image

4 Image

I hope you can get it done and validate your account.

Regards

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages