FAQ

Welcome Back - I Love ChessCube Month - This July!

<<

aaaa888

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 am

Re: Welcome Back - I Love ChessCube Month - This July!

how??
<<

sayanika

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 pm

east or west chess cube is the best :dance: ;)
<<

dikashii

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:03 pm

:) Love too
<<

lihann

Knight

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:30 am

i love chesscube and its fun posting :dance: :clap:
i love chess
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Sean wrote:If you :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube we have a great month planned for you in July!

What is in store for you?
ChessCube specials, competitions, the ChessCube World Cup 3, and lots of other Cubit and VIP prizes!

For starters, we have reduced the price of our annual VIP package! During July you can get a 1 year VIP account for only $24 - the lowest price ever!. That's only $2 per month!

From 01 July to 10 July - get DOUBLE CUBITS in the 2 for 1 special! :romance-smileyheart:

We also have a 15% discount on all items in our online merchandise store. Get your ChessCube or chess merchandise now and show your love for the Cube. You'll be the envy of your peers at real-world tournaments!
:clap:
We are giving away over 11 million Cubits in ChessCube Tournaments in July, including tons of Crowns, Cubits and VIP for the top teams in the ChessCube World Cup 3 - where 16 countries will fight it out for the sole right to call themselves the ChessCube champions for 2012!

To make ILCC Month even more awesome - we'll giving away 1,000 Cubits EVERY DAY to a Cuber in the Cube Cafe - make sure you're online!

There is lots more to come in I Love ChessCube month, so stay tuned, and watch this space! More promotions/specials/competitions and other LOVE messages will be posted here, so check back frequently!

All our :romance-heartsthree: for your continued support!! :)
The ChessCube Team
http://www.chesscube.com
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Sean wrote:If you :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube we have a great month planned for you in July!

What is in store for you?
ChessCube specials, competitions, the ChessCube World Cup 3, and lots of other Cubit and VIP prizes!

For starters, we have reduced the price of our annual VIP package! During July you can get a 1 year VIP account for only $24 - the lowest price ever!. That's only $2 per month!

From 01 July to 10 July - get DOUBLE CUBITS in the 2 for 1 special! :romance-smileyheart:

We also have a 15% discount on all items in our online merchandise store. Get your ChessCube or chess merchandise now and show your love for the Cube. You'll be the envy of your peers at real-world tournaments!
We are giving away over 11 million Cubits in ChessCube Tournaments in July, including tons of Crowns, Cubits and VIP for the top teams in the ChessCube World Cup 3 - where 16 countries will fight it out for the sole right to call themselves the ChessCube champions for 2012!

To make ILCC Month even more awesome - we'll giving away 1,000 Cubits EVERY DAY to a Cuber in the Cube Cafe - make sure you're online!

There is lots more to come in I Love ChessCube month, so stay tuned, and watch this space! More promotions/specials/competitions and other LOVE messages will be posted here, so check back frequently!

All our :romance-heartsthree: for your continued support!! :)
The ChessCube Team
http://www.chesscube.com
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 pm

sayanika wrote:east or west chess cube is the best :dance: ;)

<<

nisharjun

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:30 pm

:(
blaklotusband wrote:Why I can't play? I love chess cube! Is the best website play ever! But rigth now my 'logging in stage 2 of 2' never ends... I'm tired to wait...
<<

nisharjun

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 pm

:(
blaklotusband wrote:Why I can't play? I love chess cube! Is the best website play ever! But rigth now my 'logging in stage 2 of 2' never ends... I'm tired to wait...
<<

u99

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm

I love chesscube this month of Sept lolzzz :liar:
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News