FAQ

banned game

<<

santiago_hect

Pawn

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 am

banned game

what is the reason behind i was banned from playing chess cube? i am a new player of chess cube, i don't know any reason behind this. please do something, i am Santiago_Hect fr. Philippines, my English is not good. please unbanned my account.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: banned game

santiago_hect wrote:what is the reason behind i was banned from playing chess cube? i am a new player of chess cube, i don't know any reason behind this. please do something, i am Santiago_Hect fr. Philippines, my English is not good. please unbanned my account.

Hi santiago_hect,

You can send an e-mail to [email protected] to know about the reason for your ban

Thanks,

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

santiago_hect

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 am

im new from this game. and i know that my rating is about 1600-1700. we start here in 1400 rating. so i need to fight to earn my rating up. but the chesscube banned me for the reason of under rated player / sandbagger. please consider the fact that i will fight 1st a weaker opponent about 1400 of ratings to earn points to gain my 1600-1700 rating.

and my other concern is, if i lose to a lower rating player. does it mean that im a sandbagger?

maybe i've done something wrong or against the rules. and im really sorry about that.
im just a new player of chess cube.
to the chess cube admin, please unbanned my account. please.
<<

realty_don

Knight

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm

For once I actually agree with the site's decision to ban a handle,
as your last 20 games CLEARLY show that:

1) for (12) low (20 cubit) games you ALWAYS lost, and

2) for (8) high (2,000 cubit) games you ALWAYS won.

Odds of that happening by chance, while not astronomical are certainly
less than 1 in 1,000 imo.

Don

p.s. Calculation method: expect 6 out of 12 wins. Additional 6
represent 1 out 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 chance. And, expect 4 out of
8 losses. Additional 4 losses represent 1 out of 2 x 2 x 2 x 2. Total
effect = 1 out of 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x2 x 2 = 1 / 1,024.

editted to add: I predict that if you keep behaving this way, the site
will arrange to prevent you from creating new handles.
<<

santiago_hect

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 am

Actually sir, i don't know the rules. i just play and play.
Can i retrieve my account sir? Please.
If that's the case sir. i won't do that again. And i promise not to cheat or be a sandbagger.
i just want to play sir. Please unbanned my account.

Thanks a lot sir.
i want to play again.
<<

realty_don

Knight

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Your handle was banned. You may be able to readily return using a different
handle/email address (unless, you are a 'repeat' offender).

Don
<<

ngoyab

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi there chesscube admin..

I am also a chesscube fan unluckily banned for cheating...I came across a player named Sandbagger..I checkmated him in a 10sec+1 game. He/she then allegedly said i'm cheating because im fast...I just ignore him/her because I knew no1 can cheat in a 10sec+1 game. & I saw Kingcrusher & others played and I can say they're far faster & better than me.
I am religiously playing in chesscube for years and I am so disappointed that i have been banned because a hard loser player reported me for cheating...
Hope you will check our game "Ngoyab" vs. Sandbagger and make a fair judgement even if I am not a premium member.
T.Y.

ngoyab
<<

drcheck

King

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:46 pm

ngoyab wrote:Hi there chesscube admin..

I am also a chesscube fan unluckily banned for cheating...I came across a player named Sandbagger..I checkmated him in a 10sec+1 game. He/she then allegedly said i'm cheating because im fast...I just ignore him/her because I knew no1 can cheat in a 10sec+1 game. & I saw Kingcrusher & others played and I can say they're far faster & better than me.
I am religiously playing in chesscube for years and I am so disappointed that i have been banned because a hard loser player reported me for cheating...
Hope you will check our game "Ngoyab" vs. Sandbagger and make a fair judgement even if I am not a premium member.
T.Y.

ngoyab

You were not banned simply because of just one game. We take all reports of cheating seriously, both from making sure we remove cheaters, and making sure we do not ban innocent users. We do not look at just one game to determine cheating. We review your entire Game History to determine if there is a pattern of cheating. Only then do we ban a user as what occured in your case.
<<

santiago_hect

Pawn

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 am

realty_don wrote:Your handle was banned. You may be able to readily return using a different
handle/email address (unless, you are a 'repeat' offender).

Don

sir, how can i retrieve this account? i load this account often.
if im not mistaken, this is my first ban/offense. and now i know what are rules here.
so i promise that i will not do anything that against the rule, and play fair and square.
please consider my request. thank you sir. God bless. :)
<<

camusf

Pawn

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

hi admin, just want to know why there's cheat engine in chesscube? its useless to play when your opponent is cheating you up..
I was so upset when I almost won the game... but then suddenly... im running out of time... I just dont understand why they still want to play mind games and yet.. they just want to cheat ... they're just fooling their selves! Admin, can you please remove that engine... because most of my friends dont want to play anymore in chess cube... they're looking other chess games sites. Thanks! i hope to hear form you.
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages