FAQ

UNABLE TO LOG IN

<<

wizard_trix

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: UNABLE TO LOG IN

no, i'm unable to login as well....thought it was my password (which I changed) and used the new one that chesscube supplied but that's not helping either....
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi to all

Now the problem is solved so you can enjoy the chesscube games,chatting,tournaments and many more things..
As i see a topic in the cube cafe room....

Thank you for your patience with the downtime. Claim your 500 cubits here: http://bit.ly/AolW1x
When you click on this link you see...

Request for cubits

As we've had major issues with our server hosts the past few days, we understand your frustration in not being able to play on ChessCube. We've therefore decided to reward you for staying with us through these issues, and to give you 500 complimentary Cubits as thanks from ChessCube Chess

thanks

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

yppooppy

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am

Reecemaxwe wrote:another problem with site... 0% again.
anyone having same issues?

I registered new yesterday - no possibility to play :( 0% loading after minutes :( crazy site
<<

sugarman

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Me to on 90%
<<

marekdk

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Me too!! second stage 90% stuck!!
Men, any one know why this happens?
I mean, I've been playing in here for years, and this is not the first time it happened, that is really a shame.
I'll look in to move to another site where i can play without this problems, it is certainly not my connection, i can watch videos and all, that was my first guess, the connection. But it isn't. HELP!
<<

halo2003

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm

It seems this problem has resurfaced yet again, unable to log-in Sept 10 2012. Could this be an omen?
<<

fgbarone

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:45 am

Im still having login issue, mine gets stuck at "logging in stage 2 90%", both from facebook app and direct in the CC site.... Any hints? I've cleaned cache, cookies and all the obvious things...
<<

bambinski27

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 pm

get to 90% on stage 2 of log in,wait ten minutes ,get in then cant get a game...no opponents ...!@#*?
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi to All,

good day,

Sorry for the inconvenience. ChessCube's general games server down.Chesscube developers are working on it and will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't close your browser when it's on 90%. Wait for sometime, It will get you in (for example Just leave it for like 3 minutes and you wll log on)..and one more thing You can still play tournaments. ChessCube has added many more free tournaments. You can join them to continue playing.

Thanks,

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages