FAQ

ChessCube stucks at 90% load

<<

islam4all

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

ChessCube stucks at 90% load

I have tried logging in to chesscube in different computers and networks, but all of them stucks at 90% load for about 5 mins. Once it reaches 100%, it never loads the room. Anyone know what's going on? There has been problems with chesscube for the past several days. What's going on? I'm going Mac, I mean mad.
<<

Nirmittt

Queen

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:31 am

Re: ChessCube stucks at 90% load

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. ChessCube has some server issues right now. Our developers are working on it and will be fixed soon. Don't close it or refresh it when it's on 90%. Wait for sometime, It will get you in.

Thanks,
Nirmit
<<

lusterking

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 am

My pc also stucks at 90% load. I wait, and get in, bit then i cannot play games. I cannot see live games.
Hope you fix the server issues.
Thanks, Paul
<<

boxoffice

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 pm

I have had the same problem for the past week and would really like to play! Always gets to 90%. The 'toplivegame' manages to play- this is a great feature but could it perhaps be inhibiting or slowing down the log-in?
<<

gigoloxasian

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:15 pm

90% my nickname
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm

lusterking wrote:My pc also stucks at 90% load. I wait, and get in, bit then i cannot play games. I cannot see live games.
Thanks, Paul

Hi lusterking,

good day,

Sorry for the inconvenience. ChessCube's general games server down.Chesscube developers are working on it and will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't close your browser when it's on 90%. Wait for sometime, It will get you in (for example Just leave it for like 3 minutes and you wll log on)..and one more thing You can still play tournaments. ChessCube has added many more free tournaments. You can join them to continue playing.

Thanks,

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

khishtak

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm

knightattack wrote:
lusterking wrote:My pc also stucks at 90% load. I wait, and get in, bit then i cannot play games. I cannot see live games.
Thanks, Paul

Hi lusterking,

good day,

Sorry for the inconvenience. ChessCube's general games server down.Chesscube developers are working on it and will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't close your browser when it's on 90%. Wait for sometime, It will get you in (for example Just leave it for like 3 minutes and you wll log on)..and one more thing You can still play tournaments. ChessCube has added many more free tournaments. You can join them to continue playing.

Thanks,

KnightAttack

Yes, we do get in, but the rooms doesn't load at all. When I click on the rooms to play, it shows a blank list instead of the players tables and waits for about 15 to 20 mins and gives an error. Although the tournament works fine. Thanks for the replies. Hope they fix it soon.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 pm

hi Khishtak,

Good day,

Now everything is ok....
server issue is solved..
ChessCube is back. Enjoy... :)

Thanks

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages