FAQ

pieces move sluggishly

<<

katana1871

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:02 am

Re: pieces move sluggishly

Have u found out why? I just installed a new graphics card and on chrome my pieces move slow.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 pm

katana1871 wrote:Have u found out why? I just installed a new graphics card and on chrome my pieces move slow.

Chrome have some problem in these days..Try other browsers like IE,firefox..they are working fine...and also update the flash player for it...
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

pabloasturias

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 pm

zhaonan wrote:Ubuntu here and same thing. Xabier is right, I think. Flash support is not strong with Linux... Playing is less fun since I don't have Windows anymore.

Yes, maybe, BUT I HAVE WINDOWS AND THE SAME PROBLEMS
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

pabloasturias wrote:
zhaonan wrote:Ubuntu here and same thing. Xabier is right, I think. Flash support is not strong with Linux... Playing is less fun since I don't have Windows anymore.

Try to use Firefox..because am also using FF..and working Fine...
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

pabloasturias

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 pm

knightattack wrote:
pabloasturias wrote:

Try to use Firefox..because am also using FF..and working Fine...

I think the problem is in CC, not me, I play in other places right ( buho21, chessbase), whith crome and windows explorer too, but here, nothing work right when you want to play a big tourney, with smalls, I haven`t problems....... but when are more people playing one tourney this is going slow, and having more problems, for this I think the problems must be small server .
<<

crystalwind

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 am

I totally agree with you eddiebarber the site has double standards.
<<

crystalwind

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 am

knightattack wrote:
katana1871 wrote:Have u found out why? I just installed a new graphics card and on chrome my pieces move slow.

Chrome have some problem in these days..Try other browsers like IE,firefox..they are working fine...and also update the flash player for it...

Are you for real, wake up!
<<

end3r

Pawn

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Got this problem as well. With Windows its ok, with Linux (Mint) its pretty annoying (I've lost three or four games due to this). I despise Windows but for chesscubing I will have to use it it seems :(
"Click system" would solve this I think, just click on the piece player wants to play with and then on the square (s)he wants to put the piece.
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages