FAQ

Anime Music

<<

CowBe

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:46 am

Anime Music

well well at last we have a forum about the anime related with the music!! because as a movie or a TVseries the music is an important factor!!! so welcome to all the fanatics of the anime and all those dont know or never heard about the music of the anime!!

Here we will post opening and endings of differents Animes !! and of coz full songs of anime !! and if u made an AMV (anime music video) share it with us!!and ur commenst about wich anime do u like are very welcome :dance: :dance: :dance:

so..ladies and gentlemen ..lets make some noise !!! :music-deathmetal: :music-headbanger: :music-rockout:
Attachments
imagesCAREFGZY.jpg
imagesCAREFGZY.jpg (14.58 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
Your focus determines your reality...dont see the future at the expense of the present time...
<<

flora99

Bishop

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Anime Music

loveeeeeeeeeeee anime musiccc =d =d =d
i got many fav
few are

this song is from tsubasa chronicles :d its a beautiful love story (a), n itas continuation od cardcaptors =d all songs from this series are cool :d
next is

from oban star racers, one of cool anime series :d action, emotions, n comedy :) loved this one
nxt is from mikuuu :d my favvvvvvvvvvvvvv (e)

all songs of miku are awesome in all generas, including techno to blues, thts y i love her =d,
i'll post some later :d, hope u'll enjoy the songs
thx 4 watching ;)
animeeeeeeeeeeeeee rulessssssssssssssss :d
Music is my first love, and it will ever be my last :)
<<

stuart41088

Queen

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 am

indian songs in anime

Rock the world with the art of speech
<<

synergy87

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 am

Tenjou Tenge Opening : Bomb a Head!!

Anime based in the popular manga os the same name (2004)
<<

flora99

Bishop

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:34 am

and heres Caramelldansen...:D the best comedy plus music anime =d hope u'll enjoy it;)
<<

CowBe

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 am

Super Dimensional Macross one of the best anime of all the times say present in this forum !!
created in 1982 showed to the rest of the world a great story, characters,music and mechas !!

Opening : Super Dimension Fortress Macross (1982)

The first anime was showed in the rest of the world under the invented name of Robotech .here i show an AMV (anime music video) of the final battle in the serie with the song of "we will win" by Lynn Minmay

in 1984 Macross arrived as Movie in the theatres under the name Macross : Do You Remeber Love? .the history was a remake of the TV serie but with a high animation and great scenes of combat and music that put to the anime in the top of the world.
here i will show the final battle of the movie with the final song (that was changued in the film) of Lynn Minmay " Ai Oboete Imasuka"..look the BIG difference between the final battle of the tv series and the final battle of the Movie .HIGH animation

Macross Do You Remeber Love? 1984 : Lynn Minmay " Ai Oboete Imasuka "

In 1987 Macross said good bye to this first stage under the OVA (original animation video ) called Macross Flash back 2012
where shows the last concert of the singer Lyn Minmay before to leave the earth in the new spaceship to found another planets.

Macross Flashback 2012 : Paint of Angel -1987

and here is the final song of the OVA of 1987

Macross flashback 2012 : Runner by Lyn minmay & Makoto Fujimara

long live to Macross
Your focus determines your reality...dont see the future at the expense of the present time...
<<

flora99

Bishop

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm

this track from the anime black blood brothers, the story is epic!!!!!! one of the best anime made :))))
<<

flora99

Bishop

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm

this soundtrack is kinda sad and creepy just like the anime its taken from "ELFEN LIED "
In this anime-The Diclonius, a mutated homosapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possess two horns on their heads and have a "sixth sense" which gives them telekinetic abilities. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines.Around which whole story goes :)
<<

flora99

Bishop

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 pm

D.Gray-man follows the adventures of 15-year-old Allen Walker, whose left arm can transform into a monstrous claw and destroy Akuma, evolving machines created by the Millennium Earl to help him destroy humanity
<<

MACHIKO

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeVZwPnF1Nc&feature=related[/youtube]
=d
Next

Return to Music