FAQ

Can't log in

<<

kindredspirit

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Can't log in

I can't seem to log in today. It goes to stage 2 of the log in but hangs up at 90%. It makes it appear that I am logged in, but doesn't allow me to play as it stays at 90%. I have reset the computer, deleted cookies and still it doesn't work. Is a server down? This is frustrating. It happened this morning, and is still happening this afternoon. Any help?
<<

ffighterman35

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:18 am

Re: Can't log in

That has been the same for me as well but for the last 2 days. Im getting really really pissed off they need to pull the sh@t together
<<

ffighterman35

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 am

That has been the same for me as well but for the last 2 days. Im getting really really pissed off they need to pull the sh@t together
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 pm

kindredspirit wrote:I can't seem to log in today. It goes to stage 2 of the log in but hangs up at 90%. It makes it appear that I am logged in, but doesn't allow me to play as it stays at 90%. I have reset the computer, deleted cookies and still it doesn't work. Is a server down? This is frustrating. It happened this morning, and is still happening this afternoon. Any help?

Hi Kindredspirit,

good day,

Sorry for the inconvenience. ChessCube's general games server down.Chesscube developers are working on it and will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't close your browser when it's on 90%. Wait for sometime, It will get you in (for example Just leave it for like 3 minutes and you wll log on)..and one more thing You can still play tournaments. ChessCube has added many more free tournaments. You can join them to continue playing.

Thanks,

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

neocr

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm

I wait for 15 minutes in 90% and still can't log in. :(
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 pm

hi neocr,

Good day,

Now everything is ok....
server issue is solved..
ChessCube is back. Enjoy your time here. :)

Thanks

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

realty_don

Knight

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Sigh! I'm not able to login and end up at the 'error' ("service is down") page.

Don
<<

d3adlysnip3r

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:33 am

Good day to all,
Im a 105% chess enthusiasit ,I cant log in stage 2 out of 2 (0%) then error unavailable flashes the screen..i have already tried it in mozilla and google still the same happen...please tell me what to do ...tnx in advance .

d3adlysnip3r
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 am

d3adlysnip3r wrote:Good day to all,
Im a 105% chess enthusiasit ,I cant log in stage 2 out of 2 (0%) then error unavailable flashes the screen..i have already tried it in mozilla and google still the same happen...please tell me what to do ...tnx in advance .

d3adlysnip3r

Hi D3adlysnip3r,

Sometimes due to routine maintenance of server/slow net connection/not good net connectivity/technical problem this problem facing by users....if you have good net connection and you are still sufferning from this problem then...

Try These simple steps...

try to clear the cookies of your browser
update your flash player..relogin
if nothing happen then try to login with different browser..
Firefox,Safari,IE are best browser for chesscube...
Chrome have some technical flash problem in these days

Thanks

KnightAttack
KnightAttack
<<

a_garnier

Pawn

Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 pm

i cant play,and when a reprt to chesscube they said that i had to buy vip pass,shame on chesscube
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages