FAQ

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

<<

sebcole

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 am

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Make a quitting option for a tournament, how the hell does one quit???/ Its like a prison, come on now!
<<

V_i_P_e_R

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Why enter if you're not going to play? That doesn't make sense.
<<

realty_don

Knight

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 am

sebcole wrote:Make a quitting option for a tournament, how the hell does one quit???/ Its like a prison, come on now!

Well, I tested this yesterday and if you don't play a match the system will present a pop-up giving you a choice of continue or "withdraw". I tried 'withdraw', and so long as I was still logged in, I was still being matched up for successive rounds (& losing rating points for not playing those matches).

As it stands now, I think you'd need to both 'withdraw' and logout until the event ends. But I suspect if you just logout until the event ends, it would do the same thing (& at least you'd not lose rating points for every remaining round).
<<

highflyer05

Pawn

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:36 pm

@Viper (Site Admin)

Lets say you entered in a tournament which starts in 2 hours. And then you can't make it. What now? I keep getting paired and lose points, is that rational?
<<

drcheck

King

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:33 am

highflyer05 wrote:@Viper (Site Admin)

Lets say you entered in a tournament which starts in 2 hours. And then you can't make it. What now? I keep getting paired and lose points, is that rational?

you get paired for one round, then you then the system will ask if you want to withdraw and if you do not respond, it automatically withdraws you and the tournament continues without you

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages