FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:50 am

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

If you're read through the FAQ's and chatted to a Moderator online, and you feel you have a question that you feel may need to be answered by an Admin/Moderator/User, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!
-Sean
Massive gamer with over 300+ games in my Steam account - Ferrari F1 Fanatic - Biased F1 Blogger - Metalhead. **Please do not PM me - use our Support email instead**. Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook.
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 am

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

Just a clarification, and this isn't a CC question but a forum one.. do we have to put the question in a new topic or as a reply in this thread? If the latter, I'm sure that in no time this thread will be bulky and people will have a hard time digging questions and answers in this thread.
"Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking. You seem as if you like to talk. I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how full of s**t they are."
- Lee, Rush Hour
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 am

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

You can simply post your question here, no need for a topic change - though you are welcome to change the subject if you wish.
I am monitoring this thread closely, and will reply as soon as possible to any question posted here. It should be a "Question"-"Answer"-"Question"-"Answer" thread. However, if it becomes obvious that there are more questions about one particular aspect of ChessCube, then I'll split out posts to a separate thread dedicated to that particular question type.

Thanks,
-Sean
Massive gamer with over 300+ games in my Steam account - Ferrari F1 Fanatic - Biased F1 Blogger - Metalhead. **Please do not PM me - use our Support email instead**. Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook.
<<

behindblueyes

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Re: ChessCube Streaming Video

Is www.chesscube.com/play/beta/

Not available anymore now? coz i can only connect to the none Beta version?
the other screen just goes black.
<<

royco30

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 pm

missing scrollbar when i try to play

when i ssign in i have a vertical scrollbar but when i want to play it's missing therefor i can't scroll down to seek game
i'm playing on a small netbook with mozilla and ie browser.
<<

kemal74

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 am

i cant watch videos its too complicated so i cant check out and that causes my screen block so i cant play... stop this!!!! :snooty: (6)
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am

behindblueyes wrote:Is http://www.chesscube.com/play/beta/
Not available anymore now? coz i can only connect to the none Beta version?
the other screen just goes black.

BETA should not be used at all - there are known bugs (as its a testing environment) and will very likely make your ChessCube experience worse. Your best bet is to make sure you have the latest version of Flash and cleared cookies and cache.

Let us know..

-Sean
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 am

Re: missing scrollbar when i try to play

royco30 wrote:when i ssign in i have a vertical scrollbar but when i want to play it's missing therefor i can't scroll down to seek game
i'm playing on a small netbook with mozilla and ie browser.

Try increasing your screen resolution - to at least 1024x768 (if possible on the netbook).

-Sean
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

kemal74 wrote:i cant watch videos its too complicated so i cant check out and that causes my screen block so i cant play... stop this!!!! :snooty: (6)

Renting a streaming video is not hard at all.. check out this post - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467
By the way, here's a tip:

There are some Andrew Martin shows at 5 Cubits to rent - you get 10 Cubits for completing that task. So you get +5 Cubits overall, AND an Andrew Martin show ;)

-Sean
<<

fogfrogblog

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 am

How To Use chesscube for creating video tutorials?

I would like to use this program to teach and to be able to use arrows and highlights and freely move pieces around. Is that possible or are there any future plan on this in this site?
Next

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base