FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 am

Re: cancel subscription

j25ack wrote:How do I cancel my subscrition?

You cannot delete your account. More info here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=66

Thanks,
-Sean
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 am

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

acc_karthik wrote:guy i cant see teachers face in video like cc cinema change it!!! in online :dance:

Certain videos have no video - such as the Andrew Martin shows. There are times when the video is turned off - just as in Cinema, to shift your attention to the chess board, instead of the face in the video.

Thanks,
-Sean
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Seeing black page after login

Sansen wrote:...keep it running for sometime before closing the browser.
...Let me know if I could help further.
Sansen, yes please. And also any one who can help.

I waited for hours (well, I won't wait for hours if ever the game loaded after one or more hours), but I can't see that "initializing chesscube." It's still pitch black.

In another pc (a public one), with the same chrome and with the same flash player version, I tried loading the game and it did, though I didn't try to login. I just saw the "initializing page" up to 100% and then the homepage where I can click connect to FB. That's when I found out that there's something wrong at my end.

Back in my pc, I have tried reinstalling the flash player, clear the cache and then restart my pc (in that order). It's the same black page for http://www.chesscube.com/play/app/ The browser just stopped loading the page, as if it's done loading that black page and doesn't know that there's a great online game that it should load.

Any more things I'm missing to try? Oh no, please don't suggest that I will nuke my xp. My brother will kill me.
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Re: cancel subscription

Sean wrote:
j25ack wrote:How do I cancel my subscrition?
You cannot delete your account...
er.. I think he/she's asking about a premium/VIP subscription, isn't he/she?
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

aabkhara wrote:
Sansen wrote:...keep it running for sometime before closing the browser.
...Let me know if I could help further.
Sansen, yes please. And also any one who can help.

I waited for hours (well, I won't wait for hours if ever the game loaded after one or more hours), but I can't see that "initializing chesscube." It's still pitch black.

In another pc (a public one), with the same chrome and with the same flash player version, I tried loading the game and it did, though I didn't try to login. I just saw the "initializing page" up to 100% and then the homepage where I can click connect to FB. That's when I found out that there's something wrong at my end.

Back in my pc, I have tried reinstalling the flash player, clear the cache and then restart my pc (in that order). It's the same black page for http://www.chesscube.com/play/app/ The browser just stopped loading the page, as if it's done loading that black page and doesn't know that there's a great online game that it should load.

Any more things I'm missing to try? Oh no, please don't suggest that I will nuke my xp. My brother will kill me.

Hi,

Please try reinstalling Google chrome and see how it goes from there, you could find it here: http://www.google.com/chrome

Also try downgrading your flash player to an earlier version such as version 10.1.85.3. You could find older flash player versions here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Let me know if I could help further.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

algeriano4eve

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:38 pm

help me pllllllz

i can't chat beacause i don't have the bar of chating . What should i dp? (e)
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: help me pllllllz

algeriano4eve wrote:i can't chat beacause i don't have the bar of chating . What should i dp? (e)

Hi,

It may be a cause of you playing in full screen mode. Please make sure you exit the full screen mode.

You could find the full screen button here:

fullscreen.PNG
fullscreen.PNG (41.23 KiB) Viewed 3289 times

Or respectively press: F11

Let me know if I could help further.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 am

Sansen wrote:Please try reinstalling Google chrome...

I didn't go through that path..The problem might not be in the browser, because my FF has that problem too. Nevertheless, I'll try it. Thanks for the link to the old version of flash. ;]
<<

victav

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 am

Re: ChessCube Ratings

So I am very confused.... why does ChessCube use a different K-Factor than FIDE?? I feel like every chess site uses their own "custom" formula to calculate their players ratings and I don't understand the formula isn't a universal standard??

I guess whats frustrating is not knowing what my "true" rating is because 1500 means something different on ChessCube than it does anywhere else....
<<

sobe_1

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 pm

safari problems

GUYS SAFARI USES HOTKEYS SO IT COMES BACK WHEN YOU CHAT !!!
BECAUSE YOU PRESS KEYS !!!

SO COME TO CC WITH OTHER BROWSERS
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base