FAQ

banned for cheating

<<

seadcerkezi

Pawn

Post Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 pm

banned for cheating

Dear chess cube administrators,
I have been banned from chess cube for alleged cheating. Id never cheat and i don't know how You came on that conclusion. I hope that You will allow me to play on chess cube.
Best regards,
<<

Reecemaxwe

Bishop

Post Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: banned for cheating

hmm there must be a reason... 8-(
<<

komadakiadam

Pawn

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 pm

hello there are admins who is responsilbe for that bans, and they are not offical workers they are just promoted to that jop like casual player ,but they can ban people ? i do not know detailed but like room moderators there are cheat moderators,so it could be a mistake or personal reasons
<<

ngoyab

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi there chesscube admin..

I am also a chesscube fan unluckily banned for cheating...I came across a player named Sandbagger..I checkmated him in a 10sec+1 game. He/she then allegedly said i'm cheating because im fast...I just ignore him/her because I knew no1 can cheat in a 10sec+1 game. & I saw Kingcrusher & others played and I can say they're far faster & better than me.
I am religiously playing in chesscube for years and I am so disappointed that i have been banned because a hard loser player reported me for cheating...
Hope you will check our game "Ngoyab" vs. Sandbagger and make a fair judgement even if I am not a premium member.
T.Y.

ngoyab
<<

ngoyab

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi there chesscube admin..

I am also a chesscube fan unluckily banned for cheating...I came across a player named Sandbagger..I checkmated him in a 10sec+1 game. He/she then allegedly said i'm cheating because im fast...I just ignore him/her because I knew no1 can cheat in a 10sec+1 game. & I saw Kingcrusher & others played and I can say they're far faster & better than me.
I am religiously playing in chesscube for years and I am so disappointed that i have been banned because a hard loser player reported me for cheating...
Hope you will check our game "Ngoyab" vs. Sandbagger and make a fair judgement even if I am not a premium member.
T.Y.

ngoyab
<<

drcheck

King

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

ngoyab wrote:Hi there chesscube admin..

T.Y.

ngoyab

You were not banned simply because of just one game. We take all reports of cheating seriously, both from making sure we remove cheaters, and making sure we do not ban innocent users. We do not look at just one game to determine cheating. We review your entire Game History to find if there is a pattern of cheating. Only then do we ban a user as what occured in your case.
<<

drcheck

King

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:50 pm

komadakiadam wrote:hello there are admins who is responsilbe for that bans, and they are not offical workers they are just promoted to that jop like casual player ,but they can ban people ? i do not know detailed but like room moderators there are cheat moderators,so it could be a mistake or personal reasons

It can not be for personal reasons, because we have to be able to document (show evidence) as to why the user was banned. We review the Game History of a user, a determine if a pattern of cheating is present. Only then do we ban a user.
<<

milorad54

Pawn

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:46 pm

chess cube admin,i been baned for cheating and i was not doing that,please let me play,i dont cheat.Sorry for bad english.
<<

drcheck

King

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 pm

milorad54 wrote:chess cube admin,i been baned for cheating and i was not doing that,please let me play,i dont cheat.Sorry for bad english.

using computer chess engine assistance in your game is specifically not allowed in the ChessCube Acceptable Use Policy, and is considered cheating.

That is what you did and that is why you were banned.
<<

ahmed_yas

Pawn

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm

i have been banned and the reason is cheating under rated player sandbagger what i have to do please help me
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages