FAQ

PGN games

<<

jarinho

Pawn

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

PGN games

[quote][/quote]Hi Chesscube,
I would like to suggest you one idea. I know that I have my last games available and if I am VIP member there are a lots of it... but until I cant work with them like with database, they are useless. I think lot off players would appreciate to work with their database, when they are studying some openings and look for the most often answers to their moves. Fore example some sites saves your games directly into your chessbase software.

Thanks

Jaro
<<

drcheck

King

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: PGN games

jarinho wrote:
Hi Chesscube,
I would like to suggest you one idea. I know that I have my last games available and if I am VIP member there are a lots of it... but until I cant work with them like with database, they are useless. I think lot off players would appreciate to work with their database, when they are studying some openings and look for the most often answers to their moves. Fore example some sites saves your games directly into your chessbase software.

Thanks

Jaro

so support ChessCube and purchase a VIP membership!
<<

jarinho

Pawn

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 am

Thanks, now I see the possibility to send my games to email! That is really great!!! Thankk again :clap:

nave a nice day
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Yes, you can email all your regular, and your tournament games, as two pgn files to your email address (zipped, so you unzip them on arrival).

Else, you can use the 'share' icon and do this one game at a time without VIP (and might do this as a test of the pgn's compatibility with your current PC chess software).

Another feature of paid VIP is the setting 'email tourney results' -- the tournament results, often with pgn of all games played, is emailed to you.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages