FAQ

Don't have a country room? Request one here!

<<

brankica

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Don't have a country room? Request one here!

go go go syria room :dance:
<<

moaaaaaz

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 am

HI ADMEN PLEASE WE WANT A ROOM FOR SYRIA
THANKS
<<

ayman_lett0

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

hi admen please we want a room for Syria. thanks :dance:
<<

elghalabawy

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:36 pm

hi admen please we want a room for Syria. thanks
<<

shuriken2013

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:35 am

We want tunisian room
<<

hani80

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm

hi admen

we are want open a room for Syria and we post me and my friends 20 request for this issue in proper topic and it is not opened yet ? please tell me what is the problem exactly ?!!!!!!!!!!
<<

aliraqi

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Iraq room please, we had before this time a room but it's closed now, don't know why.
<<

end3r

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:59 pm

babasaheb wrote:
end3r wrote:Slovenia has a population of two million people and got its own room (and national tournaments) and a country with ten million inhabitants hasnt gone any :(

Get 19 of your fellow countrymen & women to post here requesting a Czech room, and you''ll get your room (no need to bring along those ten million inhabitants of your country, just a token 20 are needed).

Where to get them when there is no room for us? I can't pm them, cant mail them, how to contact them then?
Never mind, forget it.
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Whenever you notice a fellow countryman or countrywomen on chesscube, add them as your friend. When you visit chat rooms here, ask if anyone is from your country, and then try to add them as a friend. You can then chat with them and encourage them to do the same with others that they encounter. After awhile, you ought to accumulate dozens if not hundreds (or thousands?) from your country but all you need is for 20 of them including yourself, to request a country room (eg. via a forum post here).

And, get your fellow countrymen (or women) to join chesscube. There's a referral link for this purpose (if any buy VIP, you should get creditted but I'm not so sure that process still works, visit: viewtopic.php?t=2341 you get 5% of any paid VIP subscriptions as your reward, so 20 or so VIP subscriptions by those you referred would mean you get yours for free ). One way to promote chesscube to those in your country that you email or that visit your website(s), is to copy (use the share icon) a game URL (even better, one of YOUR game URLs), and post it on a webpage or have it as a signature on your emails.

Example (from a game I completed just now): http://www.chesscube.com/play/app/?open ... =241308134

Example referral link: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

What's really nice about game links is: that the viewer DOES NOT have to register or join chesscube to replay the game, AND, the timestamps are included. :-d
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

ramjan

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 am

plz make a nepali room
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages