FAQ

ChessCube V6.28 changelog

<<

mike_5

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Re: ChessCube V6.28 changelog

Hi,

There is a misconfiguration with 25 cubit games. If you win the game you cubits. I start the day with 50 new cubits. I win all the games I play but still I end up with no cubits. That is not a good user experience.
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

BUY cubits (which is good for the site), or play so few games that the daily free cubits will suffice.

You might do well in the tournaments and earn cubits there.

suggestion: if you can afford it, play 200 cubit games, at least you get a generous payback when you win, and if you win much more than you lose (eg. play weaker players), you'll soon accumulate tons of cubits.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

pulgas2012

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 am

very bad system,the old system is better.
<<

yousafbaloch2

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 am

bad changes for chesscube because player not playing more game .give him all players for free VIP for 1 month.
<<

alcaponegaler

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:49 pm

I dont understand when i play a game for exaple 25 kubik ,when i win the game win only 12 kubik and so i lose 13 kubik for a game,can so explain it to me.a lost all my kubik and i dont lose a game.
<<

alcaponegaler

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 pm

F u c k u chess cube why u dont answer my question
<<

mrobert93

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:41 pm

fenolftaleina wrote:They just don't care about chess, they just want to win more and more money, forcing the players to buy VIP. With this new system, for example, you can win 4 games (50 cubits' games) in a row and then when you lose a single game, the balance will be negative, because you get 10 cubits for a win and you lose 50 for a defeat. Just consider this, of the 100 cubits at stake they get 90 and give only 10 to the winner, they're taking the 90%!!! This is a commercial site, and you want to win money, it's ok, but I think you went too far with this. People is blind and they say "this is awesome". So the players are in most cases losing their cubits, and after a few time there will be a lot of player without any cubits, or too little. Nice strategy chesscube, you're getting worse and worse. I hope you lose all your users.

cannot say it better myself
you will never win anything by force, i'm out of here
really dissapointed in chesscube
<<

shi22on

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Also very disappointed in this last patch... Me and my father will stop playing on this site also... Greedy move by ChessCube to make you buy cubits if you want to play... My father stacked over 2000 cubits playing low stakes and now lost everything in 2 weeks playing some higher stakes by mistake or playing lower ones resulting in loosing cubits slowly... I think they will suffer for this in the long run since many players will leave/ move to other free sites for chess not willing to pay only 4 games until they are depleted of their cubits... ChessCube will implode if they do not restore the cubit system that was acceptable - this one isn't.
<<

harsha_pandu

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 am

i like this changes but you need to keep free tounaments for getting vip other vice with less cubits entry .please make change what i say :whistle: :clap: :dance:
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

alcaponegaler wrote:I dont understand when i play a game for exaple 25 kubik ,when i win the game win only 12 kubik and so i lose 13 kubik for a game,can so explain it to me.a lost all my kubik and i dont lose a game.

The cost in cubits per game has gone up as the site needs to sell more cubits and VIP memberships. If you pay a minimal amount to play, when you win those games you will not win much if any cubits back as a prize. There are no longer 'wagers' (as use of that term is now being discouraged), but instead there are payments to play for a chance at a 'prize'. If you pay a larger amount, you will get a fair bit back when you win, so if you win those games more often than you lose (eg. by playing weaker players) you will accumulate cubits.

I believe the best deal are 200 cubit games (just now in the playing area [not this forum topic's opening post chart] when you win you get all your 200 cubits back, plus, 160 or 168 cubits depending on whether you were white or black), if you can win somewhat more games than you lose, you will accumulate cubits quite nicely. And 200 cubit games are better for that than 100 cubit games (100 + 40 or 50 cubits back upon winning); as well as 500 cubit games (500 + 300 or 350 back upon winning). (For a draw, as white you lose 5% (10 cubits for 200 cubit games). An easy way to grasp the results of a particular price per game is to add up the total of how much it costs / pays to win one and lose one game at that price level. :think:

You can pay less, but for 15 cubits you get nothing back when you win. A thousand games would cost you 15,000 cubits! For 25 cubits you only get 10 cubits back when you win (win one, lose one, costs 40 cubits or 20 cubits/game). And for 50 cubits you only get 60 cubits back when you win (win one, lose one, costs 40 cubits or 20 cubits/game). A thousand games at those two price levels would cost you on average 20,000 cubits (assuming you won half and lost half the games).

Please don't forget: the site gives you easy opportunities to gain 100 free cubits each day and also to play in free tourneys where you play for free and have a chance at winning more cubits (or even Crowns!). (VIP members have many more free tourneys for winning cubits, and their free tourneys also include 5, 10 and 15 minute games.)
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News