FAQ

HELP!

<<

demosassinerx

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 am

HELP!

Someone please tell me WHAT is going on. I got banned for sandbagging when I wasnt even cheating!!! I just made this account and apparently because I beat the same guy in a row like 6 times I got banned! Please go through my games moderator so you can see that I wasnt cheating. This is the second time this is happening, and I buy cubits on this site! I swear if I dont get back my account I will be seeking legal action because I cant be spending money on this website and get banned for doing well!!
<<

drcheck

King

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: HELP!

demosassinerx wrote:Someone please tell me WHAT is going on. I got banned for sandbagging when I wasnt even cheating!!! I just made this account and apparently because I beat the same guy in a row like 6 times I got banned! Please go through my games moderator so you can see that I wasnt cheating. This is the second time this is happening, and I buy cubits on this site! I swear if I dont get back my account I will be seeking legal action because I cant be spending money on this website and get banned for doing well!!

You were not banned for beating the same guy 6 games if a row or for "doing well". You were banned for creating a new account to restart your rating at 1500 and then play unfairly for high wager games to accumulate cubits for free (instead of paying for them). Your true strength from your other accounts is 2200+ !!!! For you to play as a 1500 rated player is unfair to our customers. THAT was why you were banned!

This is not the first time you have had accounts banned for cheating, but we hope that you will learn from this, and realize that ChessCube does not tolerate any cheating or abuse of our system/players unfairly.

Return to General Chess Discussion