impossible to log in

<<

chrislo

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

impossible to log in

Hello,
today I can't log in.
even with IE or Firefox, the logging is blocked at 90% and stucks.

any help would be welcome
<<

antiweltteil

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: impossible to log in

having about the same problem. stuck at 0%. i tried chrome internet explorer and torch. nothing works. i restarted router and pc, doesnt work. i cleared internet cache and deleted cookies. doesnt work. any other ideas?
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 am

antiweltteil wrote:having about the same problem. stuck at 0%. i tried chrome internet explorer and torch. nothing works. i restarted router and pc, doesnt work. i cleared internet cache and deleted cookies. doesnt work. any other ideas?

Just possibly you might need to refresh the webpage when the first attempt fails (sometimes that'll work).

Uninstall existing flash, reinstall the latest version of 'flash' from Adobe. Clear browser cache, history and cookies. Cold (complete shutdown of PC) restart. After doing all that, then see if you can login to cc by one or more browsers.

If that doesn't work, try Windows 'restore' to a time when you could get in, perhaps this is a 'setting' issue (eg. your firewall).
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

antiweltteil

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 am

i actually tried all this without any success. i dont get it at all :angry-banghead:
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 am

Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

kanya

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 pm

I am not able to log in , it gets stuck in the middle. May i know what the problem is?
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:37 pm

See above posts, and try 'refreshing' your webpage twice in a row, too.

:auto-sportbike:

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base