FAQ

Don't have a country room? Request one here!

<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 am

Re: Don't have a country room? Request one here!

babasaheb wrote: There's a referral link for this purpose (if any buy VIP, you should get creditted but I'm not so sure that process still works, visit: viewtopic.php?t=2341 you get 5% of any paid VIP subscriptions as your reward, so 20 or so VIP subscriptions by those you referred would mean you get yours for free ).

correction (link): "For the every invited user who then purchases anything (VIP, crowns, cubits, videos etc.) on ChessCube using cash (as opposed to ChessCube currency): 5% (rounded) of their first cash order in crowns"

which means the typical first order of say, typically one month's VIP or $5's worth of cubits [I wonder what the average "first order" is for this site?], that is the only portion of their purchases you'll receive your 5% on is how I understand it -- so, if they make a bunch of follow-up cash orders for annual VIP subscriptions for themselves and perhaps as gifts for their friends, you get nothing for that portion. (Which is why I think 10% rather than 5% of "their first cash order", would be far more appropriate.)

(link) "So, if you have managed to invite many hundreds or thousands of users to ChessCube, these numbers will start to add up"

Yep! That appears to be about the size of it, the numbers will start to add up if you've invited hundreds or thousands of users to ChessCube.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

ovindu

Pawn

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:45 pm

hello we don't have a Sri Lankan room :pray:
<<

malindu2004

Pawn

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

ovindu wrote:hello we don't have a Sri Lankan room :pray:
<<

ovindurox

Pawn

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 am

hello we don't have a Sri Lankan room :pray:
Quote ovindu

i too want a country room
<<

tanint

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:47 pm

hi, i m from Bangladesh and we need r room. thank you :)
<<

shifatgn

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

We want a room for bangladesh, we have players all around the country. We have regular players, and interested people trying to learn better chess, therefore, a room would help us disscuss matters and games easily..Admins please consider
<<

kazi_shadman_

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi, I'm from Bangladesh. There are many regular players from Bangladesh. We need a room. And this will help us a lot to learn better chess. So please, give us a country room. We really need it. Thanks.
<<

kazi_shadman_

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 pm

I am from Bangladesh and I want a room.
<<

q8yy

Pawn

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 am

I am from kuwait and I want a room
<<

malab

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello admin, I am requesting a room for the people from the Caribbean. We have several players from Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados etc on CC and instead of us each having a room for few of us it would be better if we all had 1 room.
Thanks for your consideration in advance.
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages