FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 am

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

talives wrote:There used to be a data base of an individuals past played games. It seems to have disappeared off your interface. Has it been discontinued or just moved to some other place on the gui?

Hi,

Click on your avatar at the top of the chesscube application screen. Many options have moved there, such as your game history and stats.

Thanks
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

nik_stunnode

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm

crowns

Can I cash in my crowns for cubits?
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: crowns

Hi,

No. All that chesscube offers at the moment is cashing out crowns for U.S dollars.

For more information, please refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34

Thanks
<<

thompson_r

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

Hey i just wanted to see if this was any good so i made a rush account on Facebook any way i can change it to a differnt account... it auto loads so i can login to my other account...
<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

thompson_r wrote:Hey i just wanted to see if this was any good so i made a rush account on Facebook any way i can change it to a differnt account... it auto loads so i can login to my other account...

Hello Thompsom,

Please read this link for details about deleting you account. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=66
Always at your service.
<<

utkal

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:28 am

After loggin in I am not able to play the tournament. It is not able to load the games.Please help
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 am

utkal wrote:After loggin in I am not able to play the tournament. It is not able to load the games.Please help

Hi,

Please try refreshing your browser, this may be due to a connection issue from your end. As I see your post was made recent, and after checking tournament games, users are able to participate in tournament games with no problems.

Thanks
<<

nbi

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 am

When viewing a game or playing a game how can I get rid of everything immediately above and below the board? The GUI drop downs are too close to the board and I find them very distracting. All good chess GUIs feature an empty border around the periphery of the chess board. There is plenty of empty real estate both to the left and right of the board. Why not provide a setting that allows a left & right display of the dropdowns/tabs/etc ? Or am I missing an obvious way to configure this?
<<

dutchman

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 am

Re: Community Managers' Thread

Since the past week I can only access the startup page and log on. But when I press any of the PLAY buttons, I only get a blank, black screen and no further response...

Can you please help?

Thanks
Dutchman
<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Community Managers' Thread

dutchman wrote:Since the past week I can only access the startup page and log on. But when I press any of the PLAY buttons, I only get a blank, black screen and no further response...

Can you please help?

Thanks
Dutchman

Hi Dutchman, :)

PLeas update your flash player & try with a different browser please.
Always at your service.
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base