FAQ

banned for cheating

<<

stunt

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 am

Re: banned for cheating

patriot_chess wrote:
stacia wrote:Hi dear admin, you banned me for some reason..it seas that i was cheating and i know that i did not do that...i am playing here for quite bit of time...i do not understand the reasons..please give me back my account..i had some ups and downs and then you banned me...WHY? I was not cheating...Please help..Can i get my account back?

you were found through several of your game to be using engine help. this is what lead to your account being closed

Dear admin i am banned by player named Sandbagger for cheeting!!?
i would like to know...

looking forward from hearing you

best regards
<<

patriot_chess

Queen

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

stunt wrote:
patriot_chess wrote:
stacia wrote:Hi dear admin, you banned me for some reason..it seas that i was cheating and i know that i did not do that...i am playing here for quite bit of time...i do not understand the reasons..please give me back my account..i had some ups and downs and then you banned me...WHY? I was not cheating...Please help..Can i get my account back?

you were found through several of your game to be using engine help. this is what lead to your account being closed

Dear admin i am banned by player named Sandbagger for cheeting!!?
i would like to know...

looking forward from hearing you

best regards

ok i can help you on this issue. what is the username in question so i can further assist you on this matter?!?!
<<

githinmg

Pawn

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Dear administrators
I have been banned from chess cube for cheating. I don't know how I got in that category. Please allow me to play again in chess cube in my account.
Thanking you
Faithfully
Githin
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages