FAQ

Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

<<

whiteking

Pawn

Posts: 3

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

Hello Sean,

You need the to solve the issue of Canceling tournaments.Most of the Group A qualifiers is getting canceled because of lack of players.And As you know there is only 1 qualifier of Level 3 for a day.Yesterday That level 3 tournament was canceled because of lack of players.So all the players who won tickets for level 3 yesterday were wasted and they again had to play from level 1.So you should take personal interest in this issue and do something.I hope you will consider it.Good bye :)
<<

bulletplayer2

Pawn

Posts: 15

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 am

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

This will be a fun event i hope i can play it :dance:
<<

strach

Pawn

Posts: 13

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

whiteking wrote:Hello Sean,

You need the to solve the issue of Canceling tournaments.Most of the Group A qualifiers is getting canceled because of lack of players.And As you know there is only 1 qualifier of Level 3 for a day.Yesterday That level 3 tournament was canceled because of lack of players.So all the players who won tickets for level 3 yesterday were wasted and they again had to play from level 1.So you should take personal interest in this issue and do something.I hope you will consider it.Good bye :)


I agree with Whiteking... I think ticket should be valid for next Day, if Tournament get cancelled
<<

rocky02

Pawn

Posts: 1

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 am

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

Dear Sean,
I Have a Couple of questions for the Commonwealth Qualifiers.

1) The Commonwealth "A" Tournament was Cancelled everytime i tried to enter. When will it Begin??

2) My Chesscube General Rating is 2134 and Chess Cube Tournament Rating is 2182. I Have played and Won Tickets to the Final on April 3rd for the Commonwealth "B" on Day 1. I Wish to play in the Commonwealth "A" Qualifier as Well. If I Increase my Tournament Rating above 2200, will i be Allowed to Play in the "B" (under 2200) Qualifiers??
In Which Group's Final Should i Play?? "A" Group or "B" Group??

I Have FIide Rating of (+ 2200) I Won Final Tickets to Commonwealth B Group. Can I Participate in Group B FInal and Win the Grand Prize??
Or Should I Play Group "A" Only??

Thanking You Sean,
Rakesh
<<

joti22

Pawn

Posts: 3

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 am

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

hello, i have already got a ticket for group C for April 3. Just want to ask if I still could play in grpC because my tournament rating is already 1800+.

Thanks =d
<<

truebletime

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

Hi Again

One question please.
I must to have level one ticket to get a chance in level 2, and ticket level 2 to get a chance in level 3? Because i have a ticket level 3 but no the others (1 and 2) so i don´t know what to do. How it function? Aparentely we don´t need more than one ticket to get a chance into the last level and entry in the final of april 2th or am i wrong?

Thanks

Regards,

Truebletime
<<

bulletplayer2

Pawn

Posts: 15

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 am

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

rocky02 wrote:Dear Sean,
I Have a Couple of questions for the Commonwealth Qualifiers.

1) The Commonwealth "A" Tournament was Cancelled everytime i tried to enter. When will it Begin??

2) My Chesscube General Rating is 2134 and Chess Cube Tournament Rating is 2182. I Have played and Won Tickets to the Final on April 3rd for the Commonwealth "B" on Day 1. I Wish to play in the Commonwealth "A" Qualifier as Well. If I Increase my Tournament Rating above 2200, will i be Allowed to Play in the "B" (under 2200) Qualifiers??
In Which Group's Final Should i Play?? "A" Group or "B" Group??

I Have FIide Rating of (+ 2200) I Won Final Tickets to Commonwealth B Group. Can I Participate in Group B FInal and Win the Grand Prize??
Or Should I Play Group "A" Only??

Thanking You Sean,
Rakesh

yes you can play u2200 unless your tournament rating bevomes over it later
<<

bulletplayer2

Pawn

Posts: 15

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 am

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

joti22 wrote:hello, i have already got a ticket for group C for April 3. Just want to ask if I still could play in grpC because my tournament rating is already 1800+.

Thanks =d

sorry your rating has to below 1800 at the final
<<

bulletplayer2

Pawn

Posts: 15

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 am

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

truebletime wrote:Hi Again

One question please.
I must to have level one ticket to get a chance in level 2, and ticket level 2 to get a chance in level 3? Because i have a ticket level 3 but no the others (1 and 2) so i don´t know what to do. How it function? Aparentely we don´t need more than one ticket to get a chance into the last level and entry in the final of april 2th or am i wrong?

Thanks

Regards,

Truebletime

ok then play level 3 then you get a ticket to the final itsbasicly a 4 level tournament but it say's 3 level's
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Posts: 426

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Commonwealth Chess Championship - 2011 Online Qualifier

bulletplayer2 wrote:ok then play level 3 then you get a ticket to the final itsbasicly a 4 level tournament but it say's 3 level's

The pre-final Tournaments are 3 levels. The Final is a level/event on its own.

-Sean
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Promotional Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.