Re: ChessCube V6 Launched!

Edit: Found Cog buttton. X0(

tnx :clap:
<<

kourosh4u

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Sansen wrote:A quick update regarding the board size..

We have added a setting option in the game panel, this is a recent change, so you will have to refresh your browser if you don't have the"Cog" button on the game panel when you play. This still we are experimenting and maybe due to change, we would like to see what users think about the idea.

I hope this helps the board size issues, for both users who would like a smaller board size and a larger board size.

Thanks

yeah, its good now. and the big is better :-d
<<

dzohusafet

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Cog button is gonne if I watching a game :(
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm

dzohusafet wrote:Cog button is gonne if I watching a game :(

That's because it's only available when playing a game. They think that it's ok to disturb you while watching.. :D
Sean wrote:Added a preference for whether a user wants to hide the message bar while playing a game.
please see the latest change log.
<<

akronym

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 am

Added a preference for whether a user wants to hide the message bar while playing a game.

Could you explain that in more detail? I can't find the "minimize message bar" option in my preferences... :|
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 am

akronym wrote:I can't find the "minimize message bar" option in my preferences...
Afaik, it's not in the preferences, though. you can hide the message bar only if you're playing a game, by maximizing your chessboard using the cog or gear button at the right side.
<<

akronym

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm

got it.thanks!
<<

rebelgush

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:03 pm

I have problems to play. I tried to download again the Adobe Flashplayer 10 but nothing. When I go to play the page turns in black and I am not able to play... Anyone could help me?
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:13 pm

rebelgush wrote:When I go to play the page turns in black and I am not able to play... Anyone could help me?
I experienced the same black page, if you want to follow my troubleshooting, it tells me that miracle saved me in the end. :D
After that, I experience the same problem again and again, and by just trying another day or a moment later, I was able to play again. Lately, I discovered that by just restarting my router at home I was able to solve the problem.. I don't know if that's really the solution.. because before I discovered it, trying another day works for me. :D
<<

kingchristian

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

rebelgush wrote:I have problems to play. I tried to download again the Adobe Flashplayer 10 but nothing. When I go to play the page turns in black and I am not able to play... Anyone could help me?

If your using Chrome or Explorer, try to use another, like Opera or Firefox, for me, Opera its more than fine.
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News