FAQ

Problem logging into Chesscube Cinema V2

<<

kjotbolli

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Problem logging into Chesscube Cinema V2

I just bought the VIP pass and was going to check out the videos that are supposed to come with it. So I downloaded the chesscube cinema program but whenever I try to log in it says "Invalid API Key
The application you are trying to use does not exist or has been disabled." I use my facebook to log in like I do here on chesscube and I think that is the problem but there must be a way to for me to log in since I was just spending money on this, partly for the free videos.

Please help me fellow nerds :).
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: Problem logging into Chesscube Cinema V2

kjotbolli wrote:I just bought the VIP pass and was going to check out the videos that are supposed to come with it. So I downloaded the chesscube cinema program but whenever I try to log in it says "Invalid API Key
The application you are trying to use does not exist or has been disabled." I use my facebook to log in like I do here on chesscube and I think that is the problem but there must be a way to for me to log in since I was just spending money on this, partly for the free videos.

Please help me fellow nerds :).

Hi!
Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please contact [email protected]

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base