FAQ

muted

<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 pm

muted

i think i unfairly got muted. what to do? and pls tell me why it happened.

thank you very very much
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: muted

Good day konstantino07,

Try to private chat with a mod to ask what is the reason behind your muting.

They will provide you more tips of how to get unmuted again.

Regards Xabier.
<<

kostas888

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:27 am

no one told me, cause, it seems, no one knows. So , I suppose only an admin can tell me. Who are admins?
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 am

i cannot stand advertisments. the only thing i want is an answer (6)
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
<<

king930

Pawn

Post Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:50 am

Please mods please unmute me I promise I will not use messages. I want to say hi in rooms. please unmute me. :pray:
<<

bpeoadg

Pawn

Post Tue May 19, 2015 6:38 pm

I was muted more than 2 years ago for no reason at all and I still am. It is my opinion that such policy only hurts this website. I have told a mod that I think he was cheating during our game. That was the only reason he has decided to mute me. I copied our conversation to this forums and sent it to CC support but without success. I still do believe he cheated. This website is filled with software cheaters. CC promotes cheating by giving more time to the weaker player who than has more time to use software assistance. Today I have played with one player from Albania. I believe he was cheating, just like I do for that mod: he used 30 seconds to make his second move (just decided to use software because maybe he doesn't like Serbian players), played the rest of the game too good for his rating (well above my level with 1700 rating) and suddenly lost his strength in the last 30 seconds on his clock because there was not enough time to consult the chess software. Playing level difference was too big for me to believe it was just a coincidence. :naughty:

CC should control work of their mods. I don't think they do that at all. (6)

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages