FAQ

What is a ChessCube Moderator?

<<

kostass3

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

how many hours per day do you have to be logged in when you are a moderator??
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Posts: 108

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 am

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

:naughty:

Hi I want to be a responsible moderator.If given the chance, i want to maintain the good idea of balancing the harmony in CC and not diminishing the potential of trying to equalize it. ..Thank you. :-d :-d :-d :dance: :doh:
<<

rapid_fan

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am

Post Fri May 03, 2013 2:51 am

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

Hi to all mods...well to start with, I dont have track of my a\c that have been banned, but the main reason why they are because i played 30 games with a sandbagger . Well, i was not sandbagging and so argued with some mods and got my rest a\c banned. I think many of users who have posted here have one a\c banned (i know this will raise many -ve comments) but i wasnt able to see a single comment. I guess the first line states you are searching for a honest person. Those ids were banned a little up than 2 years....and i know thats for u to judge, but m not a cheater anymore after that incident. I dont even play 10+ matches consecutively fearing the same incident might happen again. I am really acquainted with cheating and i also have a IQ of 169 due to which many fake ids and cheats have been reported and taken appropriate actions against them. According to your "personn who loves playing chess" statement, i would proudly like to tell you that i intend to become a World Champion in 2020 and therefore m practising chess at an avg 8-9 hours (that accounts only on chesscube hours).....I am requesting you because i read "Users whose id's have been banned have very little chance of becoming a mod"...Well u take those cases in consideration...And believe me, a thief knows better than a police how to catch another thief :-| As far as being polite is considered, i dont think i might be the one you are looking for...i cant stand lies and i began all my investigation atm which a user can, and mostly m right ....ofocurse i talk nicely when the user is trustworthy or is fair.

Sorry if this was too long, but i want to tell you one thing....If in case you consider to make me a mod, I can increase your cheat banning rates by 20-30% single handedly....Dont take it as if i am meaning to say you dont ban cheats...I am just confident on myself !


Thank You
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Posts: 1473

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 am

Post Fri May 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

rapid_fan wrote:Hi to all mods...well to start with, I dont have track of my a\c that have been banned, but the main reason why they are because i played 30 games with a sandbagger . Well, i was not sandbagging and so argued with some mods and got my rest a\c banned. I think many of users who have posted here have one a\c banned (i know this will raise many -ve comments) but i wasnt able to see a single comment. I guess the first line states you are searching for a honest person. Those ids were banned a little up than 2 years....and i know thats for u to judge, but m not a cheater anymore after that incident. I dont even play 10+ matches consecutively fearing the same incident might happen again. I am really acquainted with cheating and i also have a IQ of 169 due to which many fake ids and cheats have been reported and taken appropriate actions against them. According to your "personn who loves playing chess" statement, i would proudly like to tell you that i intend to become a World Champion in 2020 and therefore m practising chess at an avg 8-9 hours (that accounts only on chesscube hours).....I am requesting you because i read "Users whose id's have been banned have very little chance of becoming a mod"...Well u take those cases in consideration...And believe me, a thief knows better than a police how to catch another thief :-| As far as being polite is considered, i dont think i might be the one you are looking for...i cant stand lies and i began all my investigation atm which a user can, and mostly m right ....ofocurse i talk nicely when the user is trustworthy or is fair.

Sorry if this was too long, but i want to tell you one thing....If in case you consider to make me a mod, I can increase your cheat banning rates by 20-30% single handedly....Dont take it as if i am meaning to say you dont ban cheats...I am just confident on myself !


Thank You


Show us proof first
rapid_fan wrote:I can increase your cheat banning rates by 20-30% single handedly
then I may consider

-Judith
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

neo06

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Post Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

man like anyone even i want to be a moderator on chesscube :-d :dance:
<<

kris_pan

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

Hi chesscube admin..Im a chess lover and I want to become a chess moderator..Thank you
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Posts: 1473

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 am

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:45 am

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

There are many posts here that shows a lot of interest in becoming a ChessCube Moderator which is great. Everyone says 'I want to be a moderator'. How will you stand out from the crowd? What will make us choose you over the others? Show us your interest through your actions.

-Judith
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

wenhao16

Pawn

Posts: 1

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 am

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

latov_mikhail wrote:;) Hi I want to be a responsible moderator.If given the chance, i want to maintain the good idea of balancing the harmony in CC and not diminishing the potential of trying to equalize it. ..Thank you. ;)


u may say u ppl want to be a mod but are u ppl just paying lip service???
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Posts: 108

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

please. make me a moderator, I'm a BIG FAN of chesscube and I love to play chess in my whole life. so make me one of your moderator, I'll make sure that i'm gonna be fair at all times. thank you
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Posts: 101

Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

saikiran1651 wrote:please. make me a moderator, I'm a BIG FAN of chesscube and I love to play chess in my whole life. so make me one of your moderator, I'll make sure that i'm gonna be fair at all times. thank you

as you see in : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26&start=0 you will not manage anything by asking it. and believe me, it is true . i learned it myself ;)
and see what judith wrote above
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.