Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: ChessCube FreeStyle Tournaments - Information

this tournament feel's like CC alowing engine users doesnt feel rite :naughty:
<<

goodchessmind

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Ok in your post you encouraged me to reply to your original post. So I think this is an act of desperation basically. It basically says that chesscube can't maintain an effective anti-cheat system.
<<

gutplayer

Rook

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm

gud idea this tourney
<<

pildido

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:00 pm

:think: sansen is abusing her power on chesscube...she banned all my accounts for no reason,,,,,
<<

asharook

Pawn

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 am

should be the winner will receive a Certificate... :D
<<

milanputnik

Pawn

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Greetings,

This is a fun idea and I joined the first two FreeStyle tournaments today.
I'm a tournament chess player, and I thought that it would be fun to test my opening book and my hardware.

Yet, the anti-cheating code still auto-resigns for task-switching.

I'm eager to try some new lines from my opening book and try to play them later, but I get auto-resigned by the time the middlegame kicks in, since I mostly get 2 warnings very early.
The third one auto-resignes me, and that's the point where the middle game starts heating up.

I abandoned the second tournament today after I got auto-resigned twice - I feel really uncomfortable with this.
I'm always supportive of new and creative ideas and experimetns like this one, but it's still not working.

Please advice us when the task-switching code will be adjusted for this tournament, otherwise it's pointless.

Thank You and keep up the good work !

MILAN PUTNIK
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 am

good idea :( .........but i join it and i uses latest engine which is present in my system it says dont go to other applications like other tournaments so pls remove that................. thanks hope you understand (e) (e) (e) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: nice work
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:15 pm

well, i think this should be fixed. it is not very nice to be encouraged to use engine in this tournaments, and beeing auto-resigned for this :-d :-d :-d
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
<<

milanputnik

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Just joined today hoping that the anti-cheating code has been modified for this event, yet I again got auto-resigned.
Please advice us when this issue will be resolved.
I really don't want to get banned from playing chess here because of some kind of gone-wrong experiment.

I'm a fair tournament chess player and I really don't feel good about participating in this experiment at all untill you give us the official information regarding the task-switching issue.

Thank You !

MILAN
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

milanputnik wrote:Just joined today hoping that the anti-cheating code has been modified for this event, yet I again got auto-resigned.
Please advice us when this issue will be resolved.
I really don't want to get banned from playing chess here because of some kind of gone-wrong experiment.

I'm a fair tournament chess player and I really don't feel good about participating in this experiment at all untill you give us the official information regarding the task-switching issue.

Thank You !

MILAN

as you see in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5412 , you will not possibly get banned for that. it is just that you get auto-resigned by the anti-cheating code. hopefully , admins will fix the problem soon. :dance: :dance: :dance:
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News