FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

levlandau

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

Good evening. I have a question concerning chesscube cinema. I have 2 chesscube accounts levlandau and kapitsa. The question is : how I can logout from kapitsa's account in chesscinema and enter it with levlandau's account?
<<

j00j4nt200

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 am

Hello,
Is it possible to change starting time of some warzones?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_s ... _the_world
My favorite warzone was starting 23:30 which is now 0:30 - to late to play on working day. How about middle between this 2 times 00:00? :-d
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 am

levlandau wrote:Good evening. I have a question concerning chesscube cinema. I have 2 chesscube accounts levlandau and kapitsa. The question is : how I can logout from kapitsa's account in chesscinema and enter it with levlandau's account?

Hi,

Please have a look in this thread for more info: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=72

Thanks
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

ddesign

Pawn

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:24 pm

i`m in doubt .... wanted to play today and when i login to my username a message apeared in the middle of the screen. "BANNED for reason: CHEATING, UNDER-RATED PLAYER, SANDBAGGER". Can anyone explain what happened because i did not cheat ... and did not join any tournament so i can be called a sandbagged. i`m at level 15 1496 rating and 4k+ cubits. Someone please do something about this.
<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 pm

ddesign wrote:i`m in doubt .... wanted to play today and when i login to my username a message apeared in the middle of the screen. "BANNED for reason: CHEATING, UNDER-RATED PLAYER, SANDBAGGER". Can anyone explain what happened because i did not cheat ... and did not join any tournament so i can be called a sandbagged. i`m at level 15 1496 rating and 4k+ cubits. Someone please do something about this.

Hello Ddesign,

System before banning an ID,goes through his past games throughly.System might have found something wrong with your games.Anyway feel free to write and ask your ID back to [email protected] if you feel that you dont deserve a ban.
Always at your service.
<<

ddesign

Pawn

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you for the answer.i will do just that. Will send a mail to support and ask for the username back.
<<

littlerock

Pawn

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

using cubits to purchase videos

i have videos in my account, want use cubits, how do i use cubits ti purchase them.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: using cubits to purchase videos

littlerock wrote:i have videos in my account, want use cubits, how do i use cubits ti purchase them.

Hi,

There are two ways to use your cubits to buy chesscube videos.

1. From the shop

You could purchase videos from our shop found here (http://www.chesscube.com/shop/products/videos/page/1). We accept cubits as a payment method upon choosing the video that interests you. (Add to cart -> click on the shopping cart found at the top -> choose cubits as the payment method) These videos purchased are fully owned, in order to watch these videos you will need to have chesscube cinema downloaded and installed

2. From our in-store application

store.JPG
store.JPG (7.1 KiB) Viewed 1011 times

Upon opening the store click on the "Video" tab found at the top. There you will be able to rent videos for a certain period of time, and not own a particular video. You have the option for renting videos via cubits

More info could be found here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467

Thanks
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

jayam1964

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Re: Need help? Look here first!

ihvan wrote:i cant log in, am stuck on stage 2, been trying for sometime now, HELP!!
when i press play or tournaments it is saying initializing i am not able move beyond that
<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Re: Need help? Look here first!

jayam1964 wrote:
ihvan wrote:i cant log in, am stuck on stage 2, been trying for sometime now, HELP!!
when i press play or tournaments it is saying initializing i am not able move beyond that

Hello Jayam,

Please check whether you have the latest Flash version.Clear all caches & cookies and try.You can also try with a different browser.

Enjoyyy.
Always at your service.
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base