FAQ

downloading user stats data from chesscube

<<

ktomcat

Pawn

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm

downloading user stats data from chesscube

Hi Chesscube,

I'd like to analyse my rating trajectory over time but it's tedious to manually extract all the data. Is it possible to implement a feature where I can download a csv file of my rating over time. Perhaps a way to download pgns of all games would be really handy too. Thanks guys!

ktom
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: downloading user stats data from chesscube

You could make and retain screenprints of your 'stats', detailed graphs of your ratings for the past 1,000 rated games, (for regular and for tournament).

:auto-sportbike:
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 am

Re: downloading user stats data from chesscube

ktomcat wrote:Hi Chesscube,

I'd like to analyse my rating trajectory over time but it's tedious to manually extract all the data. Is it possible to implement a feature where I can download a csv file of my rating over time. Perhaps a way to download pgns of all games would be really handy too. Thanks guys!

ktom

babasaheb wrote:You could make and retain screenprints of your 'stats', detailed graphs of your ratings for the past 1,000 rated games, (for regular and for tournament).

:auto-sportbike:

although, you can send feedback suggesting it. i reccomend you to do this ;)
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages