FAQ

ChessCube Team Tournament 3 - 2013 | Info

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:35 pm

ChessCube Team Tournament 3 - 2013 | Info

Welcome to the ChessCube Team Tournament 2!

CCTT-2 will see ChessCube teams battle out in the ChessCube Team Tournament this October- where one team will have bragging rights for being the best team on ChessCube!

The first CCTT will run from October 1 2013 to October 27 2013. (Not confirmed yet - but it should be these dates)

Tournament info - link coming soon.
Tournament schedule - link coming soon.
Tournament Teams - link coming soon.
Tournament Groups - link coming soon.

TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
1 - A team captain
2 - A team name
3 - Minimum 5 team members (4 players, 1 reserves), Max 7 (4 players, 3 reserves)
4 - No members that are cheats/abusers
5 - All members must be ChessCube VIP
6 - A FULL understanding of the rules & info as described in the "Tournament Info" link above.

ENTERING A TEAM:
You have 2 choices with a CCTT Team - you can either submit a team as a captain once you have found your players - or you can post your details in a separate post below if you want to be recruited for a team instead.

If you're a CCTT Team Captain:
Submit your team via this form.

Applications must be submitted before 24:00 GMT/Midnight on Monday, 9 September, 2013.

NOTES FOR CAPTAINS:
Team captains are VERY important for the CCTT. You will be responsible for finding players, making sure they're online and ready to play at the time of a match, making sure they understand the rules AND making sure they are not cheaters/engine users. Your entire team will be disqualified if one of the players cheats, so you should be willing to call players (normally or through Skype/ChessCube), find their REAL names and be comfortable that they are legitimate (e.g. don't put anyone on your team who you cannot find out information about). So, there is some work involved with being a team captain!

NOTES FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO BE RECRUITED:
Please reply to this post with the following information:
* Your General & Tournament Bullet Rating
* Your timezone
* Your username

E.G.
PLEASE PICK ME!! I want to play!
- General - 1769 / Tournament - 1825
- GMT+2
- Sean

If you're not VIP - ask a team mate or team captain to sponsor you with a VIP account before the tournament starts. Alternatively - you can purchase a VIP account yourself :)

Note: Depending on the number of entries - we will decide if 16 or 32 teams will play in CCTT-2.

PRIZES:
Winning team:
Each team member (4 players + 3 reserves) will win 300 Crowns each PLUS 6 month VIP extension per member + 10,000 Cubits per member.

2nd:
Each team member (4 players + 3 reserves) will win 150 Crowns each PLUS 3 month VIP extension per member + 5,000 Cubits per member.

3rd:
Each team member (4 players + 3 reserves) will win 15,000 Cubits each PLUS 1 month VIP extension per member.

Brought to you by ChessCube - the world's largest online tournament site!

<<

shalithachess

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Re: ChessCube Team Tournament 3 - 2013 | Info

Please pick me
Genaral -2205
tournament - 2095
User name-Shalithachess
Time zone- 5.30
I m always in online in chesscube,don t worry about my participating.I have a good quality to play bullet games and i m not a engine user

plz plz plz pick me :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News