FAQ

Former CC-mod reveals: cheating on Chesscube!

<<

prenner653

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Former CC-mod reveals: cheating on Chesscube!

Just read this on another chess site! Very interesting as it is an insider who speaks. Curious what the management of Chesscube has to say concerning his statement...

Here is what the former Chesscube-mod (mod at the Chesscube anti-cheating team) reveals:

"...chessube only has task swicthing detetion, it has no automatic auto detection at all,I was mod on their anti cheating team for 18 mounths, all detetion is done via report the cheats room manually, they have no interest to stop cheating as it is the ppl who cheat who most bet cubits it dosnt matter to them they still take their cubit stake from games played cheating or not, they have at least 3 autoplaying progs that work there, i reported and prooved worked there and they already knew about it , even so before i prooved these progs worked thier, they denied it possible for auto players to play on chessube, they have prob highest perentage of cheaters to any server.
i know definite engines who played 1000s of games unhindered there, and that chessube mods who tested chess.com , icc and playhess detetion by useing engines at these sights
icc aught the mods engine by end first game, chess.com aught him by 6th game, and playhess aught him by 3rd game.
chessube is more like enginecube or cheatercube it is about as good as yahoo or pogo chess.
cc is worst chess sight ever and i wish i had never played there biggest mistake i ever did weas to pik chesscube to play on , how i wish i never played there at all.
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 am

Re: Former CC-mod reveals: cheating on Chesscube!

prenner653 wrote:they denied it possible for auto players to play on chessube, they have prob highest perentage of cheaters to any server.

icc aught the mods engine by end first game, chess.com aught him by 6th game, and playhess aught him by 3rd game.
chessube is more like enginecube or cheatercube it is about as good as yahoo or pogo chess.
cc is worst chess sight ever and i wish i had never played there biggest mistake i ever did weas to pik chesscube to play on , how i wish i never played there at all.
Well, cc's not for everyone, but if you've money to burn and enjoy a 'different' atmosphere, cc may be worth a try. (I'm not a mod, quite the contrary -- I've been muzzled on cc for nearly a year now)

:auto-sportbike:
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

Robik

Pawn

Post Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:28 am

OK lets assume there are auto chess progs on cc...but if they play unhindered houndreds of games, they are rated > 2700 and thus anyway out of my league. Or do they cheat only part-time?
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:44 am

Robik wrote:OK lets assume there are auto chess progs on cc...but if they play unhindered houndreds of games, they are rated > 2700 and thus anyway out of my league. Or do they cheat only part-time?

Part-time? I don't think anyone using a program would be that clever.
:auto-sportbike:
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base