Here's the changelog for ChessCube V6.34 going live today - February 13, 2014.
Summary of changes:
- Quick tour removed
- Change in XP/Level System
- User Levels displayed in chat rooms
- Playspan & Zong
- Quick tour removed:
* We've removed the Quick Tour function in ChessCube - as it was seriously outdated. We've now replaced it with a link to the forum here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5952
- Change in XP/Level System:
* We're now going beyond Level 300 - see how far you can get .
* We've updated the XP/Level chart - here's the new link for information: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5962&p=44598
- User Levels displayed in chat rooms:
* We're also now displaying the level number for each user in the chat rooms.
* VIP's have their levels displayed in gold-shaded squares.
* Non-VIP users will have their usernames in level-specific colored circles.
* Users in rooms are now sorted as: Highest to lowest level VIP's, then, highest to lowest level non-VIP's
* If 2 users are on the same level - it will be sorted alphabetically.
* We've also removed the blue star from the XP bar towards the top of the application - to match your icon as it is in the rooms list.
The colors for non-VIP levels in rooms are as follows:
1-50 - Light blue
51-100 - Light green
101-150 - Light yellow
151-200 - Light red
201-250 - Light purple
251-300 - Dark blue
301-350 - Dark green
351-400 - Dark yellow
401-450 - Dark Red
451-500 - Dark Purple
- Playspan & Zong
* All issues with Playspan payments and Cubits/Crowns not being received has now been fixed.
* Zong mobile payments should now be working in most countries - as they've updated their list of carriers and countries able to be used on ChessCube.
Feedback is always welcome in the comments below.
ChessCube Operations Manager