FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

jez9999

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

When I am doing manual accept, and I hover over the green question mark icon in the bottom-right corner, I get a popup along the lines of:

Win 90% to 94% of the total Cubit pot, with 100% Cubits back if you draw.

What exactly does this mean? What is the Cubit pot, and what controls the percentages?
<<

kornflex

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:46 am

The past tournament Ive attended didnt show my place. It might have been a bug.
My question is: Can I see tournament (of a tournament Ive attended) results after I logged out and back in?
<<

awsm14

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:25 pm

I just bought "Sniper with white" from the online store on chess cube and then downloaded chesscube cinema whilst logged in to my account. My video doesn't show up in chesscube cinema even after I press "refresh library". This is pretty annoying because $8.00 is still a bit ridiculous even if you do get the video and if you don't well... Can anyone help please?
AWSM &#9775;
<<

superbear2000

Rook

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm

awsm14 wrote:I just bought "Sniper with white" from the online store on chess cube and then downloaded chesscube cinema whilst logged in to my account. My video doesn't show up in chesscube cinema even after I press "refresh library". This is pretty annoying because $8.00 is still a bit ridiculous even if you do get the video and if you don't well... Can anyone help please?
AWSM &#9775;

I think it was because you not can use your cubits on chesscube cinema. If you buy a video on chesscube.com you may see it on chesscube.com. On chesscube cinema you use $ :D
<<

superbear2000

Rook

Post Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:14 pm

jez9999 wrote:When I am doing manual accept, and I hover over the green question mark icon in the bottom-right corner, I get a popup along the lines of:

Win 90% to 94% of the total Cubit pot, with 100% Cubits back if you draw.

What exactly does this mean? What is the Cubit pot, and what controls the percentages?

Let us say, You spend 50 cubits on a game. If you win will you get your 50 cubits back + 10 cubits. If you lose you will miss your 50 cubit, but your oppenent will win his/hers 50 cubits + 10 cubits. If you need more informations visit: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28
:D
<<

the_tom

Pawn

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 am

I have 250 cubits. Why cant challenge someone for 250 cubits? Better yet, is there a way I could play without spending any cubits? It's so annoying running out and then not being able to play at all.
<<

terra_mice

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi, a couple of weeks ago (maybe a few months even) I posted a thread in the features forum, with an idea I had to change-improve the time odds situation in tournaments (by giving the higher rated player the choice between piece odds and time odds, since there were or are a lot of lower rated players who just play a lot of nonsense as fast as possible to just win on time), only it did not appear in the topic list. The next day it still wasn't there, and then I thought maybe topics need to be approved, and forgot about it.
But now I checked the forum again wondering about that thread, and in my control panel it says I had 0 posts....yet just after I posted that thread, and the day after it said 1 post )even though it did not show up.
I believe I followed the forum guidelines posted in the announcement at the top of the forum, so pretty much stumped on how this would be inappropriate.....
Any moderators out there who could possibly explain this...?
<<

albinbinoo

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 pm

terra_mice wrote:Hi, a couple of weeks ago (maybe a few months even) I posted a thread in the features forum, with an idea I had to change-improve the time odds situation in tournaments (by giving the higher rated player the choice between piece odds and time odds, since there were or are a lot of lower rated players who just play a lot of nonsense as fast as possible to just win on time), only it did not appear in the topic list. The next day it still wasn't there, and then I thought maybe topics need to be approved, and forgot about it.
But now I checked the forum again wondering about that thread, and in my control panel it says I had 0 posts....yet just after I posted that thread, and the day after it said 1 post )even though it did not show up.
I believe I followed the forum guidelines posted in the announcement at the top of the forum, so pretty much stumped on how this would be inappropriate.....
Any moderators out there who could possibly explain this...?

Hi, It happens when new forum user is making its first posts, you can make your post there again.
<<

terra_mice

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm

albinbinoo wrote:
Hi, It happens when new forum user is making its first posts, you can make your post there again.

Thanks, I'll give it another try then.
<<

king930

Pawn

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Many users give comments on my posts. I want to know how can I also do so? :think: :pray:
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base