FAQ

Can't get into the site!

<<

computerakias

Pawn

Post Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Can't get into the site!

Hello chesscubers! I need your support cuz I cant get into the site! My internet connection fails to load the site ...so it freezes on the loading screen! This is a weird bug cuz I can connect to the site from other networks! Is there any solution to fix this issue? Thanx a lot in advance!
PS: Below I m attaching a pic about where exactly the loading freezes!
Attachments
loadingfail.png
loadingfail.png (13.12 KiB) Viewed 11107 times
<<

albinbinoo

Post Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Re: Can't get into the site!

computerakias wrote:Hello chesscubers! I need your support cuz I cant get into the site! My internet connection fails to load the site ...so it freezes on the loading screen! This is a weird bug cuz I can connect to the site from other networks! Is there any solution to fix this issue? Thanx a lot in advance!

Try cleaning your browser cache, also check time and date on your pc if is correct. If you dont know how to clean (empty) it, download CC cleaner free program to do cleaning for you.
Make sure you also have new flash player.
Good luck!
<<

king930

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 am

hi I cannot log in to play. It shows that www.chesscube.com is offline what does this mean :think:
<<

computerakias

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:56 pm

albinbinoo wrote:
computerakias wrote:Hello chesscubers! I need your support cuz I cant get into the site! My internet connection fails to load the site ...so it freezes on the loading screen! This is a weird bug cuz I can connect to the site from other networks! Is there any solution to fix this issue? Thanx a lot in advance!

Try cleaning your browser cache, also check time and date on your pc if is correct. If you dont know how to clean (empty) it, download CC cleaner free program to do cleaning for you.
Good luck!

Hey ..thanx a lot for your reply! I ve done anything you suggested me but unfortunately nothing fixed the problem! I dont think that this is an issue of my browser or my pc generally ...cuz I can get into the site from this pc with other networks except of mine! I think that I have to fix something on my internet connection but I dont know what exactly! :S
<<

superbear2000

Rook

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 am

computerakias wrote:
albinbinoo wrote:

Good luck!

Hey ..thanx a lot for your reply! I ve done anything you suggested me but unfortunately nothing fixed the problem! I dont think that this is an issue of my browser or my pc generally ...cuz I can get into the site from this pc with other networks except of mine! I think that I have to fix something on my internet connection but I dont know what exactly! :S

Hey! Can you tell me which browser you use. Maybe you can try to log in with an another browser. Maybe try re-install flash!
<<

superbear2000

Rook

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 am

king930 wrote:hi I cannot log in to play. It shows that http://www.chesscube.com is offline what does this mean :think:

It means the server have been down lillte. Just try again a bit sooner, and when you should could log in :)
Regards Superbear2000
<<

computerakias

Pawn

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello! Thanx for your reply! I ve tried to login with all the browsers but the same problem existed! I usually use Mozilla firefox. I ve re-instlled flash player too but the problem hasnt been solved! I dont think that its a problem of my software cuz I can connect to the site from this pc with other networks except of mine ... I suppose that I ve to fix something on my internet connection...but I have no idea what..! :S :(
<<

superbear2000

Rook

Post Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:44 pm

computerakias wrote:Hello! Thanx for your reply! I ve tried to login with all the browsers but the same problem existed! I usually use Mozilla firefox. I ve re-instlled flash player too but the problem hasnt been solved! I dont think that its a problem of my software cuz I can connect to the site from this pc with other networks except of mine ... I suppose that I ve to fix something on my internet connection...but I have no idea what..! :S :(

The last thing you can try to do is to contact [email protected]. Maybe they can help you.
I hope you fix the problem!
Regards Superbear2000
<<

leopard_1

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Go to control panel. If you are in category view switch to small icons view. You should see an item called "Flash Player 32-bit". Double click on it. On the window that appears make sure you have selected "allow sites to save information on this computer".

I recently disabled that option. I selected "block all sites from storing information on this computer" thinking that it is good for security and chesscube stopped working. I changed it back.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages