FAQ

ChessCube Cubit Expiry

<<

newba

Knight

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Expiry

Cubits deduction goes like a pyramid, from the top to the bottom, like this:

1. Free cubits (25 for first daily login, 30 for first daily rated game, 45 for first daily tournament)
2. Earned cubits (wagering games won, tournament prizes)
3. Purchased cubits (self explanatory)

The diference exists just when calculating and applying the cubits deducting ratio.
Brazil community's rocketeer!
<<

blue_lantern

Pawn

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:37 pm

im not against this cubit expiry but I am against the fornula cc uses for this such as 10% deduction,free cubits are the first to use in any cubit transaction so we can assume no free cubits left always and usually players don't purchase cubits so it leaves as to only the wagered cubits then for example if you have 1 million cubits that came from wagering then if I failed to play within 14 days then cc will take 100k cubits from me and that is totally unfair!does cc admins can imagine if how hard to earn 100 cubits thru wagering?that 100k cubits have gone thru intense hard labor and compare it to other players suppose they only have 10k cubits from wagering then if they fail to play within 14 days they only lose 1k cubits.is that really fair?so where is fairplay there?i recommend that the deduction should be based on minimum deductions lets say if I fail to play within 14 days and no matter the amount of cubits I got from wagering whether its 1 million or 10k cc should only deduct 1k cubits,in that way fairplay is recognized!if cc don't notice yet the players in cc have decreased this is because of some of cc's unfair policies.any player would not want the cubits they earned from playing at their best be just taken away indiscriminately..cc should revised this cubit expiry!.
<<

zanygambitguy

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:04 pm

blue_lantern wrote:im not against this cubit expiry but I am against the fornula cc uses for this such as 10% deduction,free cubits are the first to use in any cubit transaction so we can assume no free cubits left always and usually players don't purchase cubits so it leaves as to only the wagered cubits then for example if you have 1 million cubits that came from wagering then if I failed to play within 14 days then cc will take 100k cubits from me and that is totally unfair!does cc admins can imagine if how hard to earn 100 cubits thru wagering?that 100k cubits have gone thru intense hard labor and compare it to other players suppose they only have 10k cubits from wagering then if they fail to play within 14 days they only lose 1k cubits.is that really fair?so where is fairplay there?i recommend that the deduction should be based on minimum deductions lets say if I fail to play within 14 days and no matter the amount of cubits I got from wagering whether its 1 million or 10k cc should only deduct 1k cubits,in that way fairplay is recognized!if cc don't notice yet the players in cc have decreased this is because of some of cc's unfair policies.any player would not want the cubits they earned from playing at their best be just taken away indiscriminately..cc should revised this cubit expiry!.

Especially if you have a holiday and cannot access the site.
Broken pencils are pointless.
<<

king930

Pawn

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:10 am

If I enter a non-free tournament and it cancels, then does that apply as the rule of cubit expiry? :think:
Previous

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base