FAQ

handicap points & sendbaggers

<<

d_e_e_j_a_y

Bishop

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:31 am

handicap points & sendbaggers

handicap points .... in fact this is the only reason for players to keeps sendbagging ....
this is unfair though why i will come 13th with 10 wins without any loses ... just because my rating is high and i will get nothing after a 1200 player took 2 minutes from warzones timer .... even though he gets 1:13 or something like that and i have only 0:47 .... it's even too hard to beat a player up 20 seconds ...... and after you done that you get 2 points " score " or just 0 ! and a sendbagger just got over 100 points score .... as i know so far " the biggest sendbagger = the winner " in such warzones ... and by the way they will never stop sendbagging ..... and should be something in chesscube to know the sendbaggers not only from their old ratings but also the pressure in the games could be a fidemaster or a program but with 1500 accounts.

Thanks !!!
<<

baluuu

Bishop

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 am

Re: handicap points & sendbaggers

you can play MUST-WIN system tourneys :character-yoshi: :handgestures-thumbupright:
it is not a move ,even the best move ,that you must seek ,but a realizable plan.....(chess proverb)
<<

d_e_e_j_a_y

Bishop

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 am

No i don't need must-win ! tournaments .....
i was asking for fair tournaments games and less sendbaggers !!
but if you like these sendbaggers this is another story.
<<

levlandau

Pawn

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:58 pm

chesscube don't care about you deejay. They have invented something new and think that this is extreamly cool and even don't think that may be a square-wheeled bycicle was not invented for some reasons.

It's obvious that crown tournaments are mostly won by sandbaggers, but noone cares.
And these actions only increase the number of cheaters, because at least 10% of high level players, who lost tournament due to sandbagger, try to create a fake account and play.

I think that chess is an intellectual game and there should be no place for a chance. If you are 1800 you should no be able to win 2000+ player. Learn some ideas, openings or understand tactics better and only then you will have a chance.
<<

bosox1275

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:52 am

the reason its really bad is because when people realize there rating is too high,they decide unless they sandbag they wont win.. eventually almost everyone might sandbag for that reason. also chesscube possibly likes sandbaggers because when cheaters are banned or crowns get confiscated,they dont have to pay out as many crowns.
<<

d_e_e_j_a_y

Bishop

Post Mon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Yeah.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages