FAQ

CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

hello ,I have another idea

In chesscube we have many users but exactly we dont know where they are from,so we can have one map where all the online users will appear red dots in the world map and we can see the users from which place and all,but this is not so related to chess but hope this is nice

thanks..!!!
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 am

Hello,i have an idea to make chesscube more wonderful,

Many users play games on chesscube and many wins and many loses and some get draw,so if two users played a game and anyone wins,sometimes the loser may like to appreciate his moves,especially how he won,so the loser gets ADMIRED with his opponent's victory,so to appreciate his opponent we can have "applause" option,that is the loser can send applause to his opponent and we can have like if an user gets 100 applause he can get 100 cubits or 10 crowns like that we can have,so many play well and we can have frequent games on chesscube,this would really make chess good,but we should also have a rule that one user can send only 5 applause per day and only 1 applause to an user per day,we should have this rule because many users create multiple IDs and send applause to themselves to cash out them..!!!
We can also have some applause sound when an user gets it...!!!!

Hope my idea is excellent,

Thanks..!!!:)
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 am

Hello,i have another idea to identify the "fairness" of an user,

what do you mean by "fairness"??

If an user helps or hosting tourneys or plays well we can give him evaluation to that user,

so if one helps,we can evaluate in many ways like "bad,good,fair,very fair,excellent" so we can evaluate an user in these ways,so if we like that user because he helps a lot we can evaluate him as very fair or excellent,so in this way we can make identify the fairness of an user

Hope this is good,

thanks...!!
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am

hello,i have an idea to make users play fast in fast games like 10+1 or 1 min game,in chesscube we have only one pre-move in a game,many users don't know what is pre-move..

For those users >>> check this up>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premove

So if a user wants to make more pre-moves like if he plays white,he can make pre-moves like e4,nf3,bb5 if he wants to play ruy-lopez opening,but we have only one pre-move in chesscube, so i would like to have more pre-moves in chesscube,to make users play faster and help them by it...

Hope this is nice,

thanks..!!!
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi,i have another important idea to make chesscube more essential for the players

the idea is,these days many users know how to host a simul tourney but the problem is if the simul is for 16 players (i.e Maximum 16 players) the simul master gets a problem of switching each tabs to see all 16 games in 16 tabs,but we can eliminate that kind of problems and uncomfortable things by having 16 small boards in a window,NOTE:16 number of players is just example,we can afford more too and if it is 32 players we can have 2 windows each window should contain 16 small boards like that,so this would rather give comforts to the simul master...

Hope this is an excellent idea:)

Thanks..!!!
<<

wfire

Pawn

Post Sun May 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Hello. As a chess player i want to get better at chess. One way to do so is to look back at old games and see if you can improve your play or catch a mistake that you first didn't see. This is very annoying and nearly impossible to do because we have no way of sorting the games we played. Therefore we need to search a x number of mins to find the PNG of one game. Because of this i wish to request a new feature.
On the Game History page there should a row of symbols(check, X-mark,star,etc.) with a box next to each one. Every game has a empty box on the right side so you can label each game with a symbol by clicking the symbol and then the empty box. Then you can choose at the bottom of the page to show only the games marked with that symbol(for example only stars or stars and checks). This is useful if lets say you are starting to play the French. You want to see your games but only the one where you played the French. Therefore all you have to do is to label each game after it is played. This can also help if you want to see a new opening you made up or reflect on the games in the past to compare.
It would really help if you are allow to label the game as white or black to see your plays for each color. This can be shown by the box background. Also it would be great if you can do this right after you finish a game (on the page where it says Black wins or White lose etc) to limit going back and forth.
Thanks for your time. Pleases tell me what you think.
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 am

Hello everyone,

i have another idea which would improve cc,and my idea is we have forum page in cc but each and every user creates some posts or replying to some posts,so if they want to see the post which they are replied or which they created they should save the link of that post or check in forum again,so instead of that we can have an option in forum called "My posts" or "Important posts like that,so they can add any forum page to their "My posts" or "Important posts" and they can easily see those forum posts..!!! :dance:

Hope this is nice and will be implemented in cc,thanks..!!! :)
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 28, 2011 7:24 am

Hi friends,I have another idea to bring cc a most famous one in perfect game statistics of an user.

the idea is many users play chess game in cc and can see their stats,but the problem is they cannot see what is the stats with a selected user,for example if an user played 50 games with another user,he is not able to see the stats with that user in those 50 games,so if we want to see the stats with a selected user,we can type the username in the stats and can see what is our performance with that user only..

Hope this is a good one,thanks...!!!:)
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 28, 2011 8:16 am

Hi ,i have another idea to avoid unnecessary usernames or unwanted usernames and avatars in chesscube..!!! :dance:

My idea is if any user is registering an ID in cc and if they type their username as something bad languages we can have some auto message that,"you cannot create an username like that,sorry,try another" like that,so we can avoid the username having bad languages, Similar to that we can also have some auto message if an user upload's an Inappropriate picture or photo or avatar,and the auto message should look like " You cannot upload this picture,sorry,try another" so this would be great and there will be no unwanted things in cc,

hope this is nice,thanks...!!!!:)
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sat May 28, 2011 8:50 am

johncenaa wrote:Hi ,i have another idea to avoid unnecessary usernames or unwanted usernames and avatars in chesscube..!!! :dance:

My idea is if any user is registering an ID in cc and if they type their username as something bad languages we can have some auto message that,"you cannot create an username like that,sorry,try another" like that,so we can avoid the username having bad languages, Similar to that we can also have some auto message if an user upload's an Inappropriate picture or photo or avatar,and the auto message should look like " You cannot upload this picture,sorry,try another" so this would be great and there will be no unwanted things in cc,

hope this is nice,thanks...!!!!:)

For a username that could be doable, for an avatar, I believe its impossible.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages