FAQ

WARZONE Tournaments and ratings

<<

jeaok

Pawn

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Re: WARZONE Tournaments and ratings

I once played in a daily warzone final, won 100% of my games, and didn't even make the top 50. This is because of my rating being over 2400 and the points handicap completely owning me. I just wanted to add my 2 cents in saying that the handicap system is flawed the way it is now. It should be "anybody can win", not "anybody can win except those with the highest ratings".
<<

baluuu

Bishop

Post Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

Re: WARZONE Tournaments and ratings

jeaok wrote:I once played in a daily warzone final, won 100% of my games, and didn't even make the top 50. This is because of my rating being over 2400 and the points handicap completely owning me. I just wanted to add my 2 cents in saying that the handicap system is flawed the way it is now. It should be "anybody can win", not "anybody can win except those with the highest ratings".

the system is changed now... (as per 15/may/2011)-(we have fantastic 5 .system...) now...anybody can win..is the format of the system :character-afro:
it is not a move ,even the best move ,that you must seek ,but a realizable plan.....(chess proverb)
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages