So far, Robert Kubica's crash has been the biggest talking point of 2011, with the following questions being raised:
* Who will stand in for the Pole while he's out of action?
* How long will Kubica be out of action?
* Should F1 drivers be allowed to do off season racing..? Or should the FIA just allow more test time in the cars?
So far, it's clear which teams are aiming big this season, with the following headlines seen on F1 news sites:
• Mercedes CONFIDENT of strong 2011
• Hamilton WILL move on from 2010
• Ferrari F150th Italia MUST win title
• Renault got a podium winning car
• Torro Rosso targets 8th
• Trulli expects to score from the start for Lotus
• HRT confident
• Virgin targeting established teams
• Force India targets fifth position with new car.
Bullish targets indeed.
Also, this season marks the first time F1 will be broadcast in Full HD! BBC in the UK has confirmed that their feed will be sent in HD, and so has SuperSport in South Africa.
It's going to be a fantastic season! Who is your money on?