FAQ

Have your say about ChessCube.com

<<

lince_iberico

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 am

Re: Have your say about ChessCube.com

I think its URGENT to work on an Ipad app. Its a true handicap for ipad users.
<<

maddog01

Pawn

Post Mon May 02, 2011 12:35 am

2) quick player pairing
3) the instruction videos

Dislike: 1) I can't play any chess cube matches on my iPad! (yes, this is because apple is stupied about adobe flash but it would be awesome if Chess Cube put an app out there or something)
2) it would be cool if we could give names to our previous games so that it would be easier to recognize the ones we want to revisit.
<<

bosox1275

Pawn

Post Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 am

i would like titles :) that would be fun.we could get like a CCNM title for chesscube national master. :D
good
1.tournaments
2 cubits
3 videos
bad
1cheaters
2 crowns add more cheaters - giving them an incentive to cheat
3 videos cost too much
<<

mnmppmnm

Pawn

Post Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm VIP member this month and I probably I don't pay for a VIP again because I think VIP members are few number of advantages. I would like to see more advanced statistics for example and other more features for VIP members. I think that it will increase the number of VIP members.
<<

chelius

Pawn

Post Mon May 23, 2011 3:44 pm

What I like is the ease of finding an opponent and the feeling that computer users are rather rare here (at least in blitz) compared to other places I've played. The interface is nice too and things work smoothly for the most part.

What I dislike in the constant change. e.g. One thing that's important to me is Game History. It was originally totally available; then the EXP thing started. After putting tremendous effort into raising my EXP level to where I could access my history again, it became limited access; then, that changed to less limited access; then back to more limited; then, EXP levels over 6 or something became irrelevant.
<<

mario19

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

Re: cubes

I do not agree loosing cubes when I abort a game, especially when a game is selected accidentally and the player score is way above yours. I recommended chessCubes site to some friends and some of them decided not to play in the site because they loose their cubes when they accidentally select a player. When a player used a laptop it is possible that this type of incident happened frequently because a sensitive mouse. :( .
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 am

Re: cubes

mario19 wrote:I do not agree loosing cubes when I abort a game, especially when a game is selected accidentally and the player score is way above yours. I recommended chessCubes site to some friends and some of them decided not to play in the site because they loose their cubes when they accidentally select a player. When a player used a laptop it is possible that this type of incident happened frequently because a sensitive mouse. :( .

Hi mario19,

Please note that you do not lose any cubits when you abort a game.

Thanks,
-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

albinbinoo

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Chesscube is great site and I can not say many things that should be improved, but there is one that i think it can be better, I would like to see moves annotation free chat box during the game. Very often more then 30 spectators are watching high rated games playing bullet and it is really hard to chat or say anything because moves are mixed with chat. MOves annotation is not necessary or it can be placed somewhere else, chat box is important.
So my suggestion is to have chat box only for chat.
I have not other suggestions CC is great place, this suggestion is with the goal to make it even better. BTW with whom I ever discussed this, everyone thinks the same. moves mixed with chat annoys people. Lets make it better, :dance: :dance: :dance: . Even if this is not change Chesscube remains great chess site and my favorite :clap: :clap: .
<<

blowingrabbit

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 pm

I like everything about the chesscube and not like none.
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

dislikes:::====>>>>atlest general rating should be divided in to two seperate ratings1)blitz 2)rapid,,,,,which encourages some great players in chesscube(gms,ims) to play 5 min games and they are worth seeing..
========>>>>why chesscube is play &chat why not learn,play&chat what i want to say is chesscube should have some dialy puzzles
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages