FAQ

Zeitgeist - propaganda or true revolution

<<

Leronik

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Zeitgeist - propaganda or true revolution

Can Zeitgeist movement really change the world ? Is Venus project future of our planet ? If you have watched the movie please comment and say your own opinion, not something that you have read in some book or seen on TV .
<<

seanthetaxi

Pawn

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 am

Re: Zeitgeist - propaganda or true revolution

Unfortunately, the Zeitgeist Movement would appear to wish away human agency and replace it with ''scientific rationalism''. I, for one, believe in expanding human agency.
<<

Leronik

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 am

Well, i am not sure about that. Human nature should be controlled and if we take a moment and see what is repeating in our history ( wars, crimes, destruction of our planet ), it is clear that only this system without governments and politicians is good and productive.
<<

gavropujavica

Pawn

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 am

Leronik wrote:Human nature should be controlled

:| :| :|
Bradr, are you serious? Controlling nature? It is God's domain, only he can handle the joystick. I, for one, can't even controll my own woman (Oh God, give her hemoroids!)
<<

CowBe

Pawn

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:42 am

gavropujavica wrote:
Leronik wrote:Human nature should be controlled

:| :| :|
Bradr, are you serious? Controlling nature? It is God's domain, only he can handle the joystick. I, for one, can't even controll my own woman (Oh God, give her hemoroids!)

if the human nature are controlled...we are not more humans...
Your focus determines your reality...dont see the future at the expense of the present time...
<<

Leronik

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Humans are selfish and we are not doing what is best for our planet or even our own kind, at least i have a solution , maybe its not great but still it will fix some problems. Freedom is not created for us, we must be responsible !
<<

CowBe

Pawn

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:27 am

i understand ur position and is very interesting..i sugest read the book " the end of the chilldhood" by Arthur C. Clarke or the book " 1984 " by George Orwell..or the book "A happy world " by Aldous Huxley..

greetings
Your focus determines your reality...dont see the future at the expense of the present time...
<<

love_yourself

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 pm

I love Zeitgeist :clap: Show your support in turning this planet into a better place to live. Politics is killing our beautiful planet,abusing its resources, and we should all be free and supported, to live a full and healthy life :dance: Only a handful of the rich, control the world money supply :naughty: Time to take a stand for humanity,and turn this competitive harmful system Into a co-operative, life enhancing paradise <3
<<

love_yourself

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 pm

I suggest contacting your local government and producing your beliefs, and if any, show your concern for our beautiful planey,and all life forms that live here, I agree with the person who said get rid of politics, and release the free energy that is currently being suppressed from the public eye, this free energy alone will change the way we live, there are people dying every few seconds in other countries, and politics want to talk about profit? and removing our basic human rights? I want to live a life full of joy and friendship, and to appreciate abundance in everything around me :clap: With the current system that "has repeated itself throughout history,as far back as we can see, I am being forced to live a life of fear, uncertainty,and I am told that "money" Is wealth :s Money is a piece of paper given value, wealth is something that enhances your experience of life, like helping others, living in a "safe" environment, not competitive business, which promoted fighting, profit,and an every man for himself attitude, I would like to live around loving people,and for people to become loving, they need to be in a safe,caring environment.
<<

tao999

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 am

I liked the part of the Zeitgeist move on banking, and would suggest everyone watch it and try to understand it (pretty easy to do).

That said, I think the Venus/Zeitgeist movement is destined to fail (in actual implementation) for similar reasons, that is it tries to bypass/replace the free market with a centralized system. Stefan Molyneux has a good explanation of this and I think that any good economist will agree with him, that centralized economic systems - even if aided by modern technology - are destined to fail as they mess up the market signals which are required to allow any decent sized economy to work.

IMO, a return to "constitutional money" (see North Dakota for an example of how this has worked well, making ND the only US state to not be in debt currently) is the answer. For more on this I suggest the work of Ron Paul, see a chapter of his book "End the Fed" here: http://mises.org/daily/3687. (also see mises.org for good discussions of economics)

Return to Politics, Philosophy & Religion