FAQ

internal server error

<<

gauravsinghmd

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 pm

internal server error

since last night i can't login on my account. an error message comes "internal server error". is it just me or everyone has this problem?
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: internal server error

Hi,

Logging in should be fine, please try clearing your browser's cache/history as well as trying using a different browser than the one you normally use.

-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

parasocks

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 am

Internal Server Error

There was an internal server error…

Happens to me in both Chrome and FireFox.
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Parasocks I had this same error, it got ok but I believe it can be for either case, first hipotetic case, which is I had, my pc got out of memory and internet since all the resources were used by windows to download and install its actualizations. I have found that there is a wupdate.exe or something like that working and consuming a lot of pc resources.

Second option is that it is a problem with your internet company you can call them(I usually find this like a waist of time though.) Other matter may be that your DNS has not being uploaded correctly but since you were able to connect here it seems ok.

I don't really know if the problem is one of those I have written since most of them should be corrected in few time.

Other problem is if you have denied permision to mozilla or to chesscube site to open/use flash which can be done in the browser properties for each site.

Sorry if this was for no help but I can't think right now of any more options if some come to my mind I will put more here.

Regards Xabier.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages