FAQ

July is I Love ChessCube Month!

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:30 pm

July is I Love ChessCube Month!

If you :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube we have a great month planned for you in July!

What is in store for you?
ChessCube specials, competitions, the ChessCube World Cup II, and lots of other Cubit and VIP prizes!

For starters, we have reduced the price of our annual VIP package by over 20%. During July you can get a 1 year VIP account for only 270 Crowns. That's only $6 per month, or the cost of just 5 monthly VIP purchases!

From 01 July to 10 July - get DOUBLE CUBITS in the 2 for 1 special! :romance-smileyheart:

We have also launched our online merchandise store. Get your ChessCube or chess merchandise now and show your love for the Cube. You'll be the envy of your peers at real-world tournaments!

We are giving away over 11 million Cubits in ChessCube Tournaments in July, including tons of Crowns, Cubits and VIP for the top teams in the ChessCube World Cup II - where 16 countries will fight it out for the sole right to call themselves the ChessCube champions for 2011!

Are you ChessCube's biggest fan? We're looking for the user who blings out their daily life with ChessCube. More info below in the next post.

There is lots more to come in I Love ChessCube month, so stay tuned, and watch this space! More promotions/specials/competitions and other LOVE messages will be posted here, so check back frequently!

All our :romance-heartsthree: for your continued support!! :)
The ChessCube Team
http://www.chesscube.com
Massive gamer with over 300+ games in my Steam account - Ferrari F1 Fanatic - Biased F1 Blogger - Metalhead. **Please do not PM me - use our Support email instead**. Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook.
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:30 pm

ChessCube's BIGGEST fan!

Are you ChessCube's biggest fan?

Now you can prove it!

What would we be looking for from our biggest fan potentials?
We're looking for users who have shown their support by upgrading their accounts to VIP, those who have purchased items from our merchandise store and love flaunting it in public (pics please!! :-d) and those who have blinged out their daily lives with ChessCube, such as Lew below:

And also AAA_Venom who blinged out his awesome car:

What are the rules?
What can you win?
The winner will receive:
  • 100 Crowns
  • 50 000 Cubits
  • A 2 year VIP account
  • The ability to gift a friend of their choice with 1 month VIP
How will the Biggest Fan be chosen?
A panel of ChessCube employees (including Mark, CEO), senior site moderators (including Sean and Bryan) and high-profile site users (including Sansen) will vote on who has demonstrated that they are our biggest fan.

Good luck Cubers! Make sure you WOW us!

Remember to visit our merchandise store and kit yourself out!

-Sean
Massive gamer with over 300+ games in my Steam account - Ferrari F1 Fanatic - Biased F1 Blogger - Metalhead. **Please do not PM me - use our Support email instead**. Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook.
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Premium members moving to VIP!

As part of I LOVE CHESSCUBE Month - we are showing some :romance-heartbeating: to our Premium users! What this means is - we're opening up our VIP membership to Premium members who have bought their membership with Cash, instead of Cubits.

What additional features do you get as a VIP in relation to your Premium account?
  • Coaching rights (on http://www.chesscube.com/play/lessons)
  • Play for free, 10 Cubit rule does not apply
  • Gold usernames in chat
  • Gold usernames in the chat list
  • Double XP multiplier
  • A gold player card
  • Custom emoticons
  • VIP exclusive backgrounds
To request a free transfer from Premium to VIP - please make sure of the following:
  • You have purchased your Premium account by Cash, not Cubits.
  • You know the approximate date of your Premium purchase (this helps locating your purchase in our records a little easier :D)
Once you have this info - please send it to [email protected] with the subject "Premium to VIP transfer".

You will then be transferred to VIP - which will expire at the same time your Premium account was meant to expire.
:romance-grouphug:
Once again, thanks for your love and support :romance-heartsthree: :-d
<<

zschess

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Re: July is I Love ChessCube Month!

Site Admin:DOUBLE CUBITS in the 2 for 1 special!

How to get this?
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Simply purchase Cubits from inside ChessCube - it's automatically 2 for 1! :D

-Sean
<<

tcf_thedude

Pawn

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:45 am

Gotta love tha cube!! thinking about shaving chesscube on my head. Would be bad if i didnt win though lol :-|
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

If i make a post in my website saying that " I <3 chesscube " or something if i advertise chesscube,will that be counted in that 100 crowns and 50000 cubits prize???
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 pm

johncenaa wrote:If i make a post in my website saying that " I <3 chesscube " or something if i advertise chesscube,will that be counted in that 100 crowns and 50000 cubits prize???

Sure! (Assuming that is the best entry we receive :P)
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

So,how should i post,?? I mean ,should i make some images with a post?? or some html??
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:06 pm

johncenaa wrote:So,how should i post,?? I mean ,should i make some images with a post?? or some html??
Take a picture/screenshot of what you think is the best display of your ChessCube fanaticism - and follow the rest of the instructions... if it is a website, sure, you can throw in the URL as well.
Next

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News