FAQ

Facebook Fan Promotion

<<

gambler2010

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Facebook Fan Promotion

username: gambler2010

Chesscube love because I rebuilt my confidence in relation to chess! Tournaments are great!
<<

remizatorul

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 pm

First of all, I believe CHESSCUBE is no doubt the greatest site EVER for playing chess !!! I make new friends every day, I can download all my games, to analyse them later on, I enjoy the super-fast-speed bullet competitions, chat with my country men fellows, read the new topics in the forum posted by Sean :-P , participate daily in new strong tournament that CHESSCUBE make, offering cubits and crowns, and bla-bla-bla, the list can continue !!!
Second, I don't care about cubits, I play 4 fun, but, if anyone still thinks he deserve cubits for free, that's alright with me !!!
Third, and last, I wish you guys all my best wishes, and hope to progress and become someday a strong master in real life !!!

A big hug for all of you outhere, who are playing and loving chess !!! Ciao from Madrid, Spain :dance:
<<

baubau13

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

I love you guys for all you do for chess community. I wish you all the best and i thank you in advance for the cubits :D
<<

m00nster

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm

........if it was other Q. i may have answere a 1000s of them ....i love cc simly i love chess and silly room xD :clap:
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 pm

OK! It's 4PM GMT!
That's it - all those who posted why they love ChessCube will receive their 500 Cubits soon! I'll post a list of everyone who gets 500 Cubits in a short while.

From our side - thank you for your GREAT messages! Knowing we have fans and your support means the world to the ChessCube team :)

-Sean
<<

aymonaaa

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Nothing can be further from the truth, chesscube is undoubtedly the best site to play chess due to the wide range of fascillities that are offered to the user, thats why i love chesscube very much. In addition to the wide range of top games, videos etc.....
Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
Aymonaaa
<<

medicca

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

User Medicca:

Love ChessCube for it's newbie-friendly layout! Love spectating a high-level rated games. Most of all, we can play for cubits!
<<

wilfred83

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Username: Wilfred83

I love ChessCube because you can play everyone everytime. And the videos are great to learn.

Keep up the good work!
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Thanks for the replies - as Sean has pointed out, this promotion is over and the topic has been locked!
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Sorry bryan for unlocking the topic, but I felt like joining in with the users in about sharing my thoughts myself about why I love :romance-heartbeating: chesscube.

I :romance-heartbeating: chesscube for several reasons.

• One and most important is the community

I :romance-heartbeating: the chat rooms, i.e. country rooms and cafes and other rooms such as silly room. When you are in the cube you feel that you know everyone its those same limited users having a chat. Most of those users are friendly and nice and it gives the community a great impression, many of those users have a good sense of humor, I sometimes just read the chat and giggle.

• The interface

I have no idea what to say here, but let me tell you what made me actually join chesscube, its interface. You know when you first join the site as a "new" user you won't know much about it, but your first impression about chesscube is a crucial thing, its whether you are going to continue and stay and become a member or just leave and never look back. What grabbed my attention was the interface design, I just got hooked to it so much. I joined in mainly not for chess, but for the interface design and chat rooms, it was more like a community site to me rather than a chess site to play chess. And let me tell you, I started to play chess on chesscube, I haven't before, and I wouldn't ever think of it in the first place, thanks to my sis ;)

• Moderators

I'll just summarize what I want to say about the moderation team, I simply :romance-heartbeating: them. A very interactive group, helpful/funny and whatever good you could say about them. Love you cc mods, please allow me to mention them one by one

Sean
    bryan
    lew
    furija
    eriki
    Vanquish
    Damian
    Kingchristian
    apachee11
    aimie
    alluss
    Dmialr91
    gabay compaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Cowbe
    theprincess
    hamada86
    midoo99
    studentgirl
    chillins
    Lion
    Dinzy
    cavka
    pilence
    mindless
    albert_kahun
    dazedchess
    rainshadow
    gmcarpio
    adriant
    steviecrown
    yithrow
    jluiz
    bradders
    jonazan
    tpapecho
    taxi
    rengerheezu
    dynamis
    getnid
    jeannie_
    chessvecha

If i missed anyone out, just forgive me. Blame it on my tiredness :doh:

Its July, I :romance-heartbeating: chesscube month, please take advantage of this month and its promotions.

I :romance-heartbeating: chesscube
-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Competitions & Events